Sleepless Night

Ren had awoken from a bad dream. He felt groggy as he rubbed his forehead before looking around the dark room, he panted heavopt. Recently as a 18 year old high schooler he had been remind a lot of his past. The week before that night something had happen at school which started these reoccurring dreams.

~past~

Ren was running late for class, he'd woken up late that morning and tossed on some clothes. He slid in through the back classroom door to. He then realize he had put on a pink sweater. He sighed as he rummaged through his bag looking for his black hoddy to put on.

"Fuck~" he mumbled under his wraspy breath. He looked up to see the entire class staring at him while they whispered to eachother. One of the rudest students in his Senior class is Mr.Yuniko Amin. He is very tall, slender and practically towers everyone. His long dark brown shaggy hair laid on his shoulders as his green pierced eyes looked at Ren with somewhat of a kind and gentle look. But that wasn't possible this dude is the biggest ass ever, he wouldn't know what kindness was if it hit him upside the head.

Yuniko stood up and walked towards Ren stopping in front of his black topped desk. He pulled on the collar of Ren's pink wool sweater. Ren looked up at him with big blue eyes as he was terrified for his life. Yuniko snarled at Ren as he looked him up and down. Ren's feet were practically off the wooden tile as his legs felt numb from dangling.

"Can you please put me down?" Ren asked as he was terrified for the answer he would get from Yuniko.

"Yeah once you answer this question. Did your damn mommy pick out your clothes or did you want to get your ass kicked?" Yuniko held a fist up to Ren's pale face as he lunges it back to make sure he puts full force into the punch.

So happendly Mrs. Ako had walked in when one of her favorite students were about to get beatened up. "Mr. Amin what the hell are you doing!?" she shouted across the room as she stomped toward Yuniko with a disappointed express. "Go to your seat before I call your dad up!" Yuniko set Ren down carefully as he took a deep breath. What it seemed like to Ren was that Yunko was either very scared of the small old woman or didn't want to get in troubled with his father. Yuniko sat back down as he slouched his body over his desk.

~back to present day~

Ren laid back down turning on his side as he looked in his closet to see the wrinkled pink sweater. He hadn't worn it since then and all he could think about is Yuniko trying to hurt him again. Ren closed his eye lids shut in hopes he would have a better week.