Are you gonna ask him...?

Ren and Yunko were walking back to class when Yunkos buddies came up to them, pulling Yunko away from the ditsey Ren.
  "Yunko when are you gonna confess to that nerd?" His red head friend, Akami said with an raised eyebrow.
Yunko sighs as he looks back at Ren who is still talking to himself not knowing that Yunko got swept away by his friends.
"Look guys I want to take things slow. I want him to trust me. I want him to be comfortable with me being gay."

His best friends nodded as they looked at Yunko. "If he hurts you tell us so we can teach him a lesson." The red haired guy said with a cheeky smile as he walked with his silver haired, Tamaiki friend back to class away from Yunko.

Yunko runs up to Ren and walks with him as if he never got pulled away by his nosey friends. Yunko stuffed his hands into his pockets as they walked down the stairs case to the first floor of the high school.

"Anyways as I was saying I think that is my favorite anime~" Ren said as he talked to Yunko. "What anime?" Yunko rubbed the back of his head because of being nervous for not listening to him.
"Let me guess you weren't listening, you silly Yunko." Ren looks up at the tall Yunko who practically towers him.

"Hey can I ask a question?" Yunk asked in a nervous but confident tone of voice. Ren snickered at Yunko ",you just did."

"No I mean an actual serious question" Yunko to a deep breath,"how do you feel about me?"

Ren was a bit confused by his question. "Um well your my best bro if that's what you mean." Yunko sighed "yeah that's exactly what I meant." Yunko stopped off back to class.

"Uh..guess I'll see you later?" Ren questioned himself as Yunko walked off.