Text Messages/The Talk

Group chat +3

Yunko: "Hey guys!"

Tamaiki:"Hey?"

Akami:"Dude why are we in a group chat?"

Yunko:"Let me explain before you guys leave ok?"

Akami:"Go ahead"

Tamaiki:"Surrrre"

Yunko:"So you know how I told you guys at school about me going over to Ren's house for a sleep over"

Tamaiki:"Yessssss"

Akami typing...

Akami:"yeah"

Yunko:"Well I thought it was just gonna be me and Ren...but"

Akami/Tamaiki: "BUT?!"

Yunko:"His guy friend is staying the night also"

Tamaiki:"Damn"

Akami:"You just got friendzoned dude"

Yunko:"I know. I should probably get off my phone. Me and Ren need to have a talk about this."

Akami/Tamaiki:"Bye"

Yunko:"Bye"

~Out Of Group Chat~

Yunko placed his phone down after talking to the guys. He took Ren's hand, tugging on it gently to get his attention.

"Yes Yunko?"

"Can we have a talk somewhere private?" The nervous Yunko said in a shy and alluring tone of voice.

"Sure~"

The both of them left the room as Yunko looked Ren in the eyes, "Why is he here?"

Ren's face flushed red as he realized that he has upset the one person he would never want to hurt. "Do you want me to tell him to leave?"

Yunko grabbed Ren's hips and pushed him against the wall, he kissed him deeply.

"Please, unless you want your friend to see us?" Yunko caught Ren off guard making the little pretty boy blush.

"O...Okay"

Ren was let go from the grip of Yunko's hands. He went to the living room to confront Kenji, he didn't want to be rude but he had to do this.

"Kenji, do you mind leaving to give me and Yunko some alone time.." Ren was all flustered. All he could think about is what happens next after Kenji leaves.

Kenji raised an eyebrow at Ren's request. "Be honest Ren... Is he your lover or just a friend with benefits?"

"Kenji...why would you want to know?"

"Because earlier today he paused when introducing himself. Like he didn't know what you and him were. Are you just gonna keep leading him on?"

"No of course not. I want to be his boyfriend but at the same time I don't want people to make fun of him at school for being gay."

"Tell him how you feel Ren. I will leave but you must tell him what your heart desires. You need to show him how lucky he is to be yours and you to be his.." Kenji looked away as his heart broke at the fact that the guy he liked for years desires someone else.

Kenji grabbed his things and walked out the door without saying another word, not even a goodbye.

Ren took a deep breath, Yunko walked over to him and planted a soft kiss on his lips.

...To be continued...

Will Ren and Yunko actually start dating? Or will Ren chicken out? What about Kenji?