Jealousy

Ren and Yunko been hanging out even more after the day they both kissed each other.

One weekend Ren had invited Yunko and one of his other guy friends that he met at a summer camp when he was about eight years old.

Yunko was all jittery to finally have 'alone' time with Ren. At least that's what he thought what was going to just be him and Ren. All Yunko could think about was there amazing kiss they had a few weeks ago.

~Time Skip to that night

Ren smiled widely as he invited Yunko into his home. Yunko entered into Ren's home smiling back at him.

Yunko looked around when he saw another guy about their age sitting on the couch watching tv. Yunko looked back at Ren.

Ren walked over to Yunko,
"Yunko this is my friend Kenji, I met him back when I was a kid. My first friend ever." He said in a soft tone of voice to Yunko hopefully to not make Yunko upset inviting another guy over for the sleep over.

Yunko stared at the guy hopping that guy has no interest in his Ren.

"Well thank you for telling me Ren" he placed his palm on the back of his neck as he was not nervous but a bit mad.

Yunko walked up to Kenji.
"Hello my name is Yunko. Ren's....my.." He looked over at Ren not sure what exactly  they were to eachother. Friends. Partners. Benefits.

Kenji smiled up at Yunko.
"Boyfriend..." He said in a comfortable tone of voice "..at least that's what I assume."

Yunko's face lit up like a Christmas tree. He blushed heavily as his breath wasn't steady. "Umm.."

All of a sudden Ren walks in the living room with a drink for Yunko and Kenji. He saw how flustered Yunko was.
I thought he only got that way around me. Hm. Ren thought himself then handed the guys there drinks.

Ren didn't want to think that Yunko was a player. The kiss from a few weeks ago meant a lot to Ren when it happened.

"Oh thanks Ren~" Kenji took the cup of juice from Ren as well as Yunko did. They all sit next to each other on the couch. Ren sitting between the two.

Kenji smiled against his cup as he pressed his lips against it before taking another drink. Kenji's long blonde shoulder length hair called gracefully as Kenji took it out of a ponytail. "So Ren are you and Yunko dating?" Ren spit out his drink all over the place as he whipped his mouth. His face was red and he was breathing heavily.

Yunko pulled Ren up against him as he wraps his arms around Ren's waist. "Of course.." He plants a soft kiss on Ren's forehead. "I would of kissed you on the lips if your friend wasn't here." Yunko was teasing Ren with his stern sexy voice as he whispered in his ear.

Ren pulled away from Yunko's grasp and got up off the couch. He grabbed Kenji and pulled him to the kitchen.

"Dude why did you have to ask that?" He hated that Kenji just had to get between there relationship.

"I was just wondering" Kenji pouts."I am your best friend shouldn't I know who your dating? Wether its a guy or girl?"

"Yes but me and Yunko hasn't even disgust this yet!"sighing he looks at Yunko who is still on the couch but hunched over.

"Ren do you love Yunko?" Kenji was still sipping on his drink."I do but I wish I knew if Yunko trully loves me too."

"Want me to ask Yunko for you?" Kenji teased.

"No! Please stay out of my relationship with him. Please" Ren didn't mean to raise his voice but he wants to take things slow with Yunko.

"Lets go and play some video games then with Yunko, Ren." Kenji walked back to the living room as he got out some controllers that Ren kinda kept in plain sight.