Best Friends...?

Ren was heading off to school when he locked the door behind him. He turned around but suddenly jumped out of his skin when he saw his ex bully now future friend. Yunko looked down at Ren with a smirk.

"What the heck?!" Ren felt as if his heart dropped. He sighed as he looked up at the smirking Yunko.

"That not how you should treat your friend Ren," Yunko said jokingly as he placed anarm on Rens shoulder. Yunko got a slight flush on his cheeks as he realized what he just did. He backed away from Ren as he brushed himself off once more.

Ren raised an eyebrow at Yunkos actions. He shrugged his shoulders not thinking anything of it.

~at school~

Ren sighed as he sat in the back of the class like usual the only difference about this school day is that Yunko was actually sitting by him. Why me? This is guy is way to attached to me. I should probably ask him after class. Ren thought to himself.

Yunko glances at Ren almost every two minutes, well at least that's how it seemed. Yunko bit his lip as he saw Ren paying attention to the most boring lecture he has ever sat through.

The bell had finally rang. Yunko and Ren walked out of class together. A few girls ran up to them and surrounded Yunko. The girls asked him to go to lunch with them as they were practically fighting over him.

"Sorry ladies but I am going with my buddy to lunch today, maybe tomorrow" Yunko said with a deep tone of voice.

Ren sighed as he looked up when Yunko said what he said to those pretty popular girls."W-what?" Ren said under his breath as him and Yunko walked to the rooftop of the school.

"Yunko can I ask you a question?" Ren stuffed his hands into his pockets of his hoody. "Hm..sure" Yunkos heart began to race as he had a million thoughts running through his mind. Is he gonna confess to me? Oh god am I thinking to ahead of things. Yunko thought to himself, he stood there in silence as he waited for Ren to ask the question.

"Well, you have been hanging out with me these past few days, which is kinda abnormal. I honestly don't know why you want to be friends with a looser like me?" Ren looked at Yunko.

"Because I like you, baka." He whispered under his breath then coughs afterwards as if he didn't say anything. "What was that Yunko?" Ren asked with a confused face expression.

"Becuase I felt bad for being a dickhead to you.." Yunko sighed at his answer to Ren.