Uncontrollable... Sorry?

Ren was getting ready for school when he heard a knock at the front door. He rubbed his eyes and sighed deeply. Strolling over to the door he hears another knock once more but it was a bit louder. He opened the door as his eyes trailed up to see the face of an enemy.

Ren's dirty blond hair fell perfectly infront of his forehead and was a mess at the bottom as it laid on his shoulders. He had a blue shirt on and some black jeans. A light cold breeze blew through the door as his eyes stared up at Yuniko. Ren was scared for his life, he shivered as his body shuttered at the thought of knowing his bully was right there infront of him at his house.

"Um..." Ren stuttered as the worried Yuniko looked down at him.

"Hey dude. Sorry...
about last week." Yuniko had a hand at the back of his head, running his fingers through his hair as he looked up at the ceiling not wanting to make eye contact with Ren.

"W-what!?" Ren looked confused as ever at the words he heard slurred from Yuniko's lips.

"I said SORRY DAMIT!" he said a bit louder before looking down at the ground. "I-I'm sorry ok." he let his guard down as he slouched as his head fell down onto Ren's shoulder blade.

Ren's eyes widen at the thought of an apology. Did this just really happen? Why now? Why? His mind raced through a million thoughts. All he could think about is finally being one of the 'guys' and being apart of things such as parties, double dates, maybe even getting a girlfriend. But Ren shook his head at the thoughts he had. Ren wrapped his arms around Yuniko's head gently and patted his back. "Thank you.." he said in a soft and forgiving tone.

Yuniko pulled away and felt awkward from the way Ren's arms had wrapped around him. Yuniko's face flushed as he dusted himself of as if he was saying that hug didn't just happen.

"So twerp are we cool now?" Yuniko asked in a husky tone of voice trying to act cool as he adjust his tight black long sleeved sweater.

"Yes Of course!" Ren looked up at Yunko with his bright blue eyes and smiled cheekily.

Yuniko soon left afterwards and Ren's day went back to somewhat normal.