When did I started to have feelings for you? ||JuminXReader|| part1

L/N = Last name
Bzzzz Bzzzzz you kept on hearing your phone going crazy with all the alerts from your boss, Ms.Chan you couldn't take any longer and checked your phone 20 texts 25 missed calls from Ms.Chan.what do you want from me? You said muttering under your breath while calling your boss. Ah L/N it's nice of you to had finally pick  up the phone. So what were you doing so important that you couldn't pick up the phone? I was talking to Ju-I mean Jukeson my umm great uncle.hm? Oh than had you recently made contact with Jumin Han? Y-Yes Ms. Chan well had you told him about me wanting to meet him?  Y-yes Ms.Chan and h-he said h-he didn't had t-the t-time.
Oh well that's to bad because his Father had already book me a meeting with Jumin or shall I said my future husband? F-FUTURE HUS-HUSBAND?!?!
Yes L/N now I shall get going I need to pick a dress so I will look pretty when I meet my future Husband~TaTa! You than heard a click. I should tell Jumin of this.

Y/N has joined the chat

Jumin:Hello Y/N

Y/N:Hello Jumin

Y/N:I need to tell you something but you aren't going to be happy about it.

Jumin:What is it?

Y/N:well you see,you umm have a ''meeting" with my boss.

Jumin: well I don't remember having a meeting with your boss but I will cancel it.

Y/N: the meeting was planned by Mr.Han I am guessing he had arranged a marriage between you and my boss because she said you are going to be her future husband.

Jumin:gah how many times do I need to tell my father I don't want to get married yet?

Y/N:Jumin,are you ok?

Jumin:No,No I am not I need to  leave so I can deal with the stress.

Jumin:Goodbye Y/N

Y/N bye Jumin

Jumin has left the chat
Y/N had left the chat

Word count:357