Game ON! ||YoosungXReader||pt1 ⚠️ Edited ⚠️

You were bored of watching your boyfriend,Seven work non stop it's not just that you were tired of him. You were tired of him not giving you attention. He never took you out.you were fed up with the way Seven was treating you.so fed up that you told him these words. I am leaving you.

Seven than said,ok y/n I know you will come back.
And with that you left you weren't sure where but you were leaving Seven for GOOD. After Seven's house started to fade away you started to sob. You then walked into the arcade while putting in real money inside the  machine and got  play coins in exchange. You than went up to a air hockey game. You then saw a boy near you. Um h-hey can I-I play with y-you? Yeah sure.... you and the random boy played and you guys even exchange phone numbers well... you were the one who gave the boy your phone number.

O-oh I need t-to l-leave n-now The boy said. o-oh o-ok. Do you w-want me to d-drop you o-off at you-your hou-house?

The boy asked.  You frowned at what the boy said. Oh I am sorry if I made you upset the  boy said in a low voice.  You probably hate me now he said mumbling. No it's okay you didn't know. Oh well do you want to talk about it? I am sorry if I am being too nosy. No it's fine plus I actually want to talk about it.  You said while smiling sadly. You  see... today I broke up with my boy-boyfriend. Oh than d-do yo-you want t-to live with m-me? Ye-yes that will be good. O-Ok than my I mean our house is a block away the street name is Sesame st 1234 and our home number is 234.

oh okay thanks for letting me u-um stay at your place. You said while looking at your feet embarrassed  No problem .

And with that the boy started to leave. Hey wait! The boy than turn away yeah? He said with sparkling eyes. What's your name. The boy look startled but than started to talk oh
... My name is Yoosung why do you ask?

Because wouldn't it be awkward to live in the same house without knowing each other's names? Oh yeah I guessed... Yoosung than blushed a little. the boy known as “Yoosung" said. So uh what's your name? Oh yeah I forgot to tell you my name is Y/N you said with a smile.

Nice to meet you Y/N Yoosung said while smiling brightly.hrh nice to meet you too Yoosung. And with that Yoosung left the Arcade  and you went back to playing Hockey.
______________________________________
A/N: So I am starting to edit all the one shots that I think that doesn't make sense or just particularly bad. You will also Know if I have edited a chapter if it has ⚠️Edited⚠️ okay I am just going to go to my little corner now