it's not like I want to cuddle with you! (Yoosung X Reader

You were in the Kitchen making food for a special day, the day you met Yoosung. You invited him over to just enjoy each other company. You got frustrated when you couldn't  remember where you left the gift you bought for Yoosung. “AHHH WHY CAN'T I FIND IT?!" You were about to take out the food right when you heard the doorbell ring. “Coming"!

You yell  and jogged to the door. You open the door to only fine the adorable boy you're dating. Yoosung! You yelled and hugged him. Oh uh hi Y/N he then hugged you.

So what do you want to do Yoosung asked. Well first I want you to come in of course Silly! You giggled a little bit. I have no problem with that Yoosung said while he came inside your little apartment. So  you both sat down at the dining table and ate. Mmm the food is delicious Yoosung said with a smile thank you!  You smiled back at Yoosung.

After Dinner the both of you decided to watch a movie. You sat next to Yoosung but you noticed that he will always scoot away from you. You frowned when Yoosung scooted away from you more. Yoosung why are you doing that you asked. Doing what? Scooting away from me. Oh am I really doing that? I am sorry love it- it's because but before he even finished his sentence you interrupted. It's what Yoosung?

It's because I want to cuddle... He look at the ground as if he was ashamed of himself. Aww Yoosung why didn't you tell me? It's because I thought you would have laugh at me... Yoosung I would never! S-so you would cuddle with me? He said with a beam in his eyes. Of course!

You then proceeded to come closer to him and cuddle with him. I love you Yoosung. I love you too Y/N after 5 minutes, the two of you were both sound asleep you in Yoosung arms and Yoosung holding you in his arms.