special treat Jumin X reader Smut

oof I hate myself for making this-

“Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea,” you whined through your mixing of the thick batter, the large bowl heavy in your arm as you paced the kitchen. 
You were trying your best at being a cute housewife while Jumin was at work. You imagined him coming home to one glorious cake, held proudly by you in your little apron. He’d smile with delight and compliment you on how delicious it was! But standing now, broken egg shells on the counter, flour scattered everywhere, pools of milk, and you covered in batter, this was not going as planned. 

     You hadn’t even gotten the batter in the pan before you heard the penthouse door open. 

     Please be a security guard, please be a security guard, you prayed to yourself. 

     “Y/N, I’m home early,” Jumin declared before flinging his suit jacket on the couch. 

     “Shit,” you whispered under your breath, defeated. 

     “You’ve been busy today, I see,” he chuckled at the sight of you. 

     He stood just a few feet away now, wearing that slight grin that made your knees weak. His large hands fumbled at his tie, pulling it loose from his collar. You gave up, tossing the bowl on the nearest countertop with a sigh. 

     “I was trying to bake you a cake,” you replied with a huff. 

     “I think more of it got on you than in the bowl,” he laughed, “so cute.”

     Before you could reply he had you pinned up against the counter. Looming over you he reached to the bowl behind your back, dipping a long finger into the batter and bringing it to his lips. 

     “Tasty,” he remarked after pulling it from his mouth. 

     “R-Really?”

     “Mmhm, try some.”

     He brought a batter drenched finger to your mouth, pressing himself up against you with a little more fervor as you sucked it clean. His mouth descended on your collar bone, lapping up the batter between nibbles. His free hand found your breast and kneaded with intensity as he licked your bare skin clean, grinding his hardening cock into your hips. 

     “So this is why you came home early,” you noted through a sly smile. 

     “This taste delicious, but I think it would be even sweeter coming from your lips,” he suggested. 

     He smeared the sticky concoction over your closed mouth before trailing his tongue over your lips and shoving it inside for a deep kiss. You could almost forget the sharp pain of the counter top pressing against your back as his tongue danced eagerly with wanting in your hot mouth. You were melting in his arms when he pulled your hair, forcing your head back slightly and popping off of your mouth to suck a trail down your neck. You were pink with heat as your breath quickened for him. 

     You couldn’t help but reach down and stroke his eager cock through the fabric of his pants, eliciting a satisfied purr from him. Your other hand sweeps over his chest. He feels so warm and solid pressing into you, and the fragrance of his expensive cologne is enough to make you quiver.