When your boyfriend sees your Ex

Yoosung: he holds on to your  hand tightly because he thinks he is going to lose you.

Jumin: he gives your Ex a death stare and kisses your cheek to tell your Ex you belong to him after that he took you to a fancy restaurant.

Zen: he makes sure your Ex is looking at the both of you and Showers you with Compliments which you smile,giggle and roll your eyes at the compliments.

Saeran:when your Ex walks over to you guys Saeran  gives your Ex death glares growls and he wraps his arm around your waist and you two go to the ice cream shop.

V: he nods at your Ex in disapproval and takes pictures of you while he gives you compliments after that you guys have a nice little picnic under a blossom tree.

Saeyoung: you guys were at the movies  trying to watch ''IT" you guys were laughing until he saw you were unhappy. he than
saw your Ex he than quickly peck your nose. Telling your Ex that you are his now.

I will PUT Jaehee in but not like in a romantic scenario Like i will put her in like funny scenarios like if the Guys (Saeran too) were on their periods or if they were reacting to you getting in a car crash. I WILL make  Jaehee romantic scenarios if 100 people ask for it (it doesn't count if the same person ask) so yeah sorry about Yoosung's scenario being  short.

Word count:253