there for you [SevenXReader]

It has been a week since Saeran is back with us. Saeyoung had been really down recently but I can see he's trying not to show it. I know he doesn't want to worry anyone. Though, I just can't help but worry.

          Ever since Saeran's back, Saeyoung had spent most of his time visiting him. I'd be lying if I didn't feel lonely and wanted his attention every now and then but I just have to be patient for now. I know just how messed up he must be feeling and the least I can do for him is to not cling or bother him like a child. I need to give him all the support I can give to lift his spirit up.

          Today's the day where he's going to come visit. He had promised me that he'll be here in a few minutes because we seldom have time for each other. He said he felt bad for neglecting me. I appreciate his gestures. My heart flutters everytime I remember his sweet smile as he blush shyly, looking down with his head hanging low just to cover up his cheeks that are starting to get tinted red. "I'm sorry I haven't been around lately. I promise we'll get to spend some time together today. I'll be there in a few." And that's what he said.

          I have been patiently waiting, shifting my feet nervously. I check the time every 2-5 seconds, cautiously looking around the room to check if everything's cleaned and settled. It's funny how my stomach still churns and I still feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside whenever he called my name or whenever I remember him staring lovingly at me. He gives me butterflies all the time, he made me float in between cloud nine and I don't hate them one bit.

          Soon after, the doorbell rang and I quickly get on to my feet, shuffling my legs to the front door of Rika's apartment, which is already officially mine. As soon as I click open the doorknob, I was welcomed by the faint sweet smell of honey. I took a quick whiff on the gentle scent before I focus my gaze on the red head standing in front of me, with his hands full of snacks and other stuffs he brought with him.

          "Saeyoung? What's with all of these stuffs?" I questioned, moving a bit to the side, giving him enough space to come in. "I thought we could stay in and cuddle while watching movies today!" He chirped excitedly, taking long strides  into the room before he settles everything down to the carpeted floor.

          "Hum~ I brought enough snacks for us, this should be fun." He continued to say as he started rummaging the stuffs he brought, enthusiastically searching for movies and probably some unnecessary 'fun' stuffs he had brought along with him. I sigh in defeat, leaning my shoulder to the wall as I cross my arms to my chest, watching him intently.

          His eyes had bags under them just like those days when he first walked into my apartment to save me from Saeran. He had the same dark circles from sleep deprivation due to endless nights of typing and trying to figure out complicated algorithms. The color of his face didn't seem so good either, and yet he's smiling like everything's okay.

My lips slowly pursed to a straight line.

I knew that something seemed off.

          I felt a sudden sting in my chest as I slowly walk towards him. I stood beside his sitting figure, looking down at him. The moment he noticed my figure standing close to him, he tilted his head up to look at me.

          "Ellie..? Wha–"

          He never gets to finish what he's about to say. I had pulled him into a tight hug. I felt his muscles tensed from my sudden touch but he immediately loosen them up.