The Talk Show - 2nd

This is the second one...
Hope you enjoy it

----------------------------------------------------------

Then he heard his name is called.
"We will talk with the most inspired man and it's Mr.Adrian Jacobs the CEO of Jacobs Company" with that he go to the stage and waving to all of the people in the room.

Then he shook the Jamie Ryan hand and Jamie let him take a sit. And He take a sit across him.

"So this is the CEO of the biggest tech-nology company in the world" said Jamie with proudly and all of the people in the room shouting and claps their hands to him.

Adrian just smile and thanked them for be very energy tonight and all the girls just jumping in the exacting at him.

And Jamie just shook his head after see all the woman jumping with exited.

"Oh God, this is my show but all of the people is just praising him" said Jamie and all of the people just laughing at him and Adrian too.

"Yeah, I've got that a lot" said Adrian at him while laughing.

"Okay, so you are the youngest CEO in the world who success to lead your father company,and by the way how old are you?" ask Jamie at him and Adrian just smirks at him.

"I'm probably be 24 years old in 2 weeks" said Adrian with proudly and all the audience just cooing him.

"Wow that's very-very young same as me, I turn 24 in 10 years ago" said Jamie and all of the audience chuckled with Adrian.

"So let's continue, now you are in the 10 most richest people in the world,right?" ask Jamie while giving the audience the list of the 10 richest people in the world and Adrian on number 5 for the most rich person in the world.

"Are you see that?! That's a lot of zero in back of 74 number" said Jamie while pointing in the 74.9 Billions US dollars of Adrian wealthy.

"What in the world you can have a lot of money like that?" ask Jamie while imagine himself if he get much money like Adrian.

"Maybe because hard work, support, and perseverance?" With raising his eyebrows.

"I'm working here for 5 years and I heading home in the morning but I don't as rich as you" said Jamie while frowning.

"Ah I know, Clara will add up my salary okay, deal" with that all of the audience just laughing at him.

And the camera record the expression of the director towards him and she just waving her hands at him while widening her eyes.

"Okay, let's talk about your love story" said Jamie with smirks at him and Adrian just faking a cough.

"So the rumors said that you dated Taylor and you just made her being your girlfriend and is that true?" ask Jamie while looking at him.

"No, they are just a gossip. For now I think I don't looking for any relation-ship but if somewhere I meet some-one I interested I will tell you all" with that Jamie just hummed at him.

"Why you don't date any girls yet?" ask Jamie while frowning.

"Like what I said before I don't interested in any relationship for now but if someone who interest me I will tell all about it" said Adrian with seriously.

"Okay,now let's us play some games" said Jamie while searching for the script. He just go back and back to the first script and then he got frustrated.

"Where the hell is the script are?" and all of the audience laughing at him.

"Oh shoot, I forgot to leave it on the wardrobe room. But who needs the script" with that he throw the script away and Adrian laughing at him.

"So this game is called 'Never Have I Ever' it's a simple game you just have to answer my question if you never had done it you can use the 'I Never Have'" Jamie pauses and Adrian just nodded at him.

"And if you had done it you can use 'I Ever Have' sign to me" with that Adrian nodded and said okay at him.

"Okay first question, Never Have I Ever use someone towel without telling them?" And Adrian flip the sign to 'I Ever Have' and all the people shocked and laughing.

"Wow, that's very shocked. And who's towel you ever use?" ask Jamie closer at him.

"It's my father towel, I used it because I wanted to messing around with him and when he finds out that his towel in me he is very upset to me that time" and all of the audience chuckled with him.

"Okay so the second one, Never Have I Ever stealing someone look?" ask Jamie at him and Adrian flip the sign to 'I Ever Have' and all audience just cooing him.

"So who's you stealing a glance with?" ask Jamie towards him.

"It's someone on my high school, she's very pretty and hot because she's the popular girls in the school and she's very adorable too but me and her is not working things out so that's why I can't be his boyfriend whatsoever" said Adrian while sighed.

"Listen, if you want to date someone you just don't have to dating with the b*tch on your school because that's not gonna work whatsoever because he just playing with you" said Jamie towards him.

"Okay the last one, Never Have I Ever trusted someone who lied to you?" ask Jamie at him and Adrian flip the sign to 'I Ever Have'.

"Yeah a couple of times, I used to know that people is lied to me but I want to trusted them because I'm like to trusting people about something so that's why I always trusted people whether they lied or not" said Adrian at him.

"So I think this is the end, now can you share your experience with us?" ask Jamie looking at him and he just nodded.

"I want to tell you all of you people in the world to be the successful person is not the easy work, it's take you time and your patience for it" Adrian pauses "so that you have to keep learning more and more to be the successful person and you must be patient for the results" said Adrian and all people just stand up and give applause to him.

"That was Mr.Adrian Jacobs" said Jamie. He hugged Jamie Ryan and he go back to the back stage and leaving the studio and go down to the ground floor for heading home.

He sighed as the reporters is not longer in this place so that he can be more peaceful.

He go to his car and drove himself to his apartment and when he arrived there he heading to the elevator and go to his apartment room.

He unlock the door and step in and close it while locking it. He just go straight to his bedroom to take a sleep.

He untying his tie and strips to his boxers and with that he sleep his body on the bed and pull up the blanket.

'Tomorrow is the big day' with that he fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget to vote and comments my story to help me bettering this book and this chapter especially.

Je t'aime...