Meet Her - 3rd

This the 3rd chapter.
Hope you like it...
Don't forget to Vote and Share my new book...

-----------------------------------------------------------

He's untying his tie and strips to his boxers and with that he sleep his body on the bed and pull up the blanket.

'Tomorrow is the big day' with that he fell asleep.

Adrian wake up in groans because his alarm on his phone is ringing. Adrian stop the alarm and stretching his body. Then, he get up and walking to the bathroom to take a shower and brushing his teeth.

After he done, he walk back to his bedroom and his phone went off and displayed name of his mother.

"Hey Siri, Answer the call" said Evan to his new iPhone X and the assistant do what his order and turn it to loud speaker.

"Good morning, Ad" greet his mom in the phone.

"Morning Mom, what's up?" said Adrian while drying his hair and his body.

"I want you to be here for the breakfast we want to tell you something" said his mother.

"Is it something important?" ask Adrian while picking some blue suit and the navy blue tie to wear.

"Yes, it's very important" said his mother in the phone.

"Okay, I guess I'll be there real quick" said Adrian while tying his tie then his mother said goodbye to him and hung up the call.

"Hey Siri, what's my plan today" said Adrian to his smart devices.

'Your plan for today is, You have to interview for your new assistant on 11AM, You have an meeting for your progress in the company on 9AM, and 2 others' said the Siri to him.

"Okay, I think that's enough" mumble Adrian while looking at the mirror and grab his phone from the wireless charging pad.

Then he go downstairs and meet Mrs.Haiden his maid and his chef for almost 10 years.

"Good morning, Mr.Jacobs" greer Mrs.Haiden to him while smiling at him.

"Morning Mrs.Haiden, by the way you don't have to prepare the breakfast because I have to go to my parent house and take a breakfast there" said Adrian to his maid.

"Okay sir" with that Adrian open the door and leave his apartment and wait for the elevator, after the elevator door opened he quickly entering the elevator.

In elevator just a girl with hijab on her head and Adrian smiling at her and she just blushing and smile back at him. Then Adrian ask the girl.

"Hey, I'm Adrian" held his hand at her but she just holding her hands in the air at him and smiling.

"I'm Fahira" said the girl with hijab and the elevator door open indicating that they arrived at the ground floor.

With that Adrian waving her and said
"See you next time" with that she nod-ded at him and waving back.

Then, he arrived at the parking lot and use his blue BMW 7000 series for drive him to his parent house.

He started the engine and pull the transmission and the car started drive to the apartment gates and ready to go to his parent house.

After 5 minutes, he arrived at his parent house and hop off and go to the front door and knocked it.

And the door opened and his mother meet him with the hug and kiss him in the cheeks.

"You know, you don't have to knocked at the door" said his mother to him and he just chuckled.

"I know" that's what all he said before entering the house meet his father on the dining table.

"Morning son" greet his father while reading a news paper in his hands.

"Morning father, you know you can use your tablet and your laptop to read some news" said Adrian while take a seat in front of his father.

"Yeah, but I really like to read it manual like this" pointing towards the news papers he held up.

"O...Kay" that's what Adrian said to his father.

"By the way, you said you're going to tell something important to me, right?" ask Adrian with curious.

"We're going to talk about it later after breakfast, now let's eat our breakfast" said his mother while entering the dining room with pancakes on her hands. And Adrian nodded at her.

They all eat their breakfast and after that they clean up the dishes and go to the living room.

"Okay so what are you gonna talking about?" ask Adrian to his parent.

"Adrian listen to me, we're both now getting old and we know that we can't live in this world any longer so..." Adrian cut off his mother.

"Let's go to the point, so what are you both gonna talking about?" ask him while raising his eyebrows.

"What's your mother trying to say it's you must search the girl who you love and you marry her and we want a grandchild for us" said his father with very serious.

"That's all?" said Adrian to them and they just nodded to him.

"You said it's something important but I don't see it important" said Adrian while pick his jacket and wear it.

"Listen up Ad, you must understand us because we want to see our grandchild playing with us" said his mother while walking to him.

"And you must understand that I don't want any relationship right now" with that he open the door to exit and go to his car and drove himself to his office.

"What the f*ck!" shout Adrian while driving to his office.

'Why they acting like that to me, I'm just not ready for relationship' in his thought while gripping in the steering wheel very hard.

Then, he just sighed trying to calm down himself and then he arrived at his office and park the car. Then he go to the meeting room for starting the meeting with his clients.

After 2 hours meeting, he go to his room and sit on his chair while turn on his laptop. Then his phone went off because the remainder. It's display
'Interviewing The New Assistant' on it and Adrian call his secretary to check the person to interview and she said that the person is already on outside of his room.

Adrian tell his secretary to let the person in and get ready for interview to be his assistant. Then the door opened and revealing some beautiful girl. And Adrian just shocked and still in his chair.

"G-Good Afternoon, Mr.J-Jacobs" said that girl at him with stuttering and she trying to grab her documents who fell on the floor and Adrian help her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like this part...
Vote and comments
....