Amour - 5th

Hoping you will enjoy it...
Don't forget to Vote and comments on my story...

-----------------------------------------------------------

*3rd Point of view of Adrian

After Adrian interviewing Margaret to be his assistant, Adrian just continue on his work until his phone went off and Adrian check out the name 'Francine' his sister and he sighed and pick the phone up.

"Bonjour, mon frère"(Hello, my brother) said his sister to him.

"pourquoi tu me appelle?" (Why you call me?) Said Adrian to his sister.

"maintenant, j'être américaine"(Now, I'm in America) said his sister with very happy but Adrian just silent.

"Can tu ramasser moi?"(Can you pick me up?) ask his sister and Adrian sighed again.

"au moyen duquel tu trouver?"(Where are you know?) ask Adrian towards her.

"j'être in aéroports"(I'm in Airport) said her to Adrian and Adrian grab his car keys and tell her to wait.

Then, he open his office door and greet his secretary on her desk and tell her that he's going to pickup his sister in the airport then he probably won't be in office until night and his secretary nodded at him and his muttering thanks to her.

He go to the elevator and wait for the elevator to open, once the elevator opened he entering the elevator and press the button to 'B1' to grab his car.

After he arrived at B1 floor, he got to his car and drove to the airport. But when he just leave the building he noticed that Margaret is still waiting for the bus, then he decided to come close to her then he open his window and say her name.

"Hey Ms.Steele, are you waiting for the bus?" ask Adrian to his new assistant.

"Y-Yeah sir" said Margaret at him and Adrian nodded at her.

"Come hop in" said Adrian at her and she shook her head and smile at him.

"I-It's okay s-sir, I-I will w-wait for the bus" said Margaret with stuttering.

"No, I want you to hop in,now" said Adrian while glaring at her and made her seems intimidated and she doesn't have any choice except hop in to his boss car.