Dinner Talk - 9th

Hello guys,
This is me...

I hope you will enjoy this part because I wrote it down before I go to bed, a week ago

So... Hope you enjoy it

-----------------------------------------------------------

their mother tell them to have a dinner at dining room together and they nodded at her and have a seat and wait for the meals.

Then, Francine give his brother a devilish smile and his brother shot her a look.

Francine faking coughing and she just cleared her throat and make his brother looking her with a death glaring.

"ne pas lui demander quelque chose!"(Don't ask her anything!) Said Adrian towards his sister and his sister laugh at that.

"que faire si je lui demander si elle avoir un sentiment de vous et elle a dit-elle, êtes-vous fou à moi?"(what if I ask her if she have a feeling to you and she says she have, are you mad at me?) With smirks on her face.

Adrian just widening his eyes and gasped at Francine has told him.

Francine open her mouth to says something to Margaret but their mother back to the dining room with the meal on her hands.

"deux d'entre vous être tout à fait s'il vous plaît"(Both of you be quite please) said their mother at them.

Adrian sighed with ecstatic because Francine failed to ask Margaret those stupid question about how's her feeling towards him.

Margaret just staring at them with very confused and give them a question look because of what they did.

Margaret can't speak French so that's why she very confused about what they talking about.

"Merde! It's just nothing" said Adrian to her and she nodded shyly.

"vous savez frère, elle est très timide"(you know brother, she's very shy) snap her at him and make him growled.

"assez vous deux!"(enough you two!) Said their mother who raising her voice to yell at them to keep quiet.

"We have a guest now and you both should be quite, right Margaret?" and with that Margaret nodded at Adrian mother order.

Then, Francine and Adrian just sighed and nodded but still can't be quite.

While Francine and Adrian had some argument in the French language, it's the chance for their mother to ask Margaret more personally.

"So let them had some argument for now and please don't mind them" while grabbing her hands and gesturing her to eat the meal.

After the problem solved, Adrian and Margaret joining Margaret and their mother to eat the dinner.

While they are eating together, his mother cleared her throat and look at Margaret.

"So Margaret tell me about yourself and why were you meet my son here?" ask Margaret who seems very nervous on her boss dinner.

"Um, I am actually from Portland" said Margaret at them and they just nodded at her.

"And I met him because I was interviewing for the new assistant for him so I'm his assistant" said Margaret with shyly.

"Are Adrian like to force something to you? 'cause if he bothering you I will make Adrian learn and not do that again" said Adrian mother while looking at Adrian direction with a death glaring eyes.

Then Margaret shook her head, sign Adrian not bothering her at all and chuckled softly.

"Mère, don't interrogation Margaret like that besides I treat her well, right Margaret?" While looking at her and make her nodded and blushing at that and make Francine giggles.

"You are very shy one, don't you?" said Francine at her and her brother just tell her to shut up.

"You both don't get dinner tonight because you both just messing the dinner with your childish attitude" while grabbing their meal and they just groans and blame each other self because that.

After Margaret and Adrian mother finished the dinner, they decided to talk more about their selves.

Adrian just smirks at Margaret who not being shy at front of his family but being shy if with him.

They talk each other and time goes fast and it's 9.30PM so Adrian decided to back to his apartment and drop Margaret to her home.

They said goodbye and hugged each other, then they hopped at Adrian BMW series 7 car.

In the road they listening to 'Havana' by Camila Cabello.

Havana, ooh na-na (ay)
Half of my heart is in Havana, ooh-na-na (ay, ay)
He took me back to East Atlanta, na-na-na
Ah but my heart is in Havana (ay)
There's somethin' 'bout his manners (uh huh)
Havana, ooh na-na

He didn't walk up with that "how you doin'?"
(When he came in the room)
He said there's a lot of girls I can do with
(But I can't without you)
I knew him forever in a minute
(That summer night in June)
And papa says he got malo in him
He got me feelin' like

Ooh... I knew it when I met him
I loved him when I left him
Got me feelin' like
Ooh... and then I had to tell him
I had to go, oh na-na-na-na-na

Havana, ooh na-na (ay)
Half of my heart is in Havana, ooh-na-na (ay, ay)
He took me back to East Atlanta, na-na-na (uh huh)
Ah but my heart is in Havana (ay)
My heart is in Havana
Havana, ooh na-na

...

By the time they arrived at Margaret house and they hopped off and Adrian walk with her to her front door house.

Then they look at each other and Adrian smile at her because he enjoyed this night.

"T-Thanks for tonight, I-I enjoyed it very much" said Adrian at her and she nodded at him and said the same.

After that, Adrian left Margaret house and drove back to his apartment.

He arrived at his apartment and he strips to his boxers and crawled to his bed and sleep with peaceful.