The Morning - 6th

Hope you enjoy it...
The 6th chapter
-----------------------------------------------------------

*3rd point of view of Adrian

'Today is the big day' with that he fell asleep and he looks very tired because what he was doing earlier.

He woke up at 4 in the morning because he have to continue his work and he got up and go to the bathroom to take a bath while clearing his mind.

After that, he go to his closet and pick some clothes and wearing it and turn on his MacBook Pro and he check on his iPhone and see that he have some notification message and when he open it, it's from Francine.

Francine:
Mon frére, Mon meré said you have to come here this morning because it's important.

Adrian:
Sorry I can't, I'm busy.

Then his MacBook turn on and he open the passcode with his finger and go to start to type on his MacBook then his phone went off and got notification from his sister and he just ignore it and keep working on his work.

Then his phone went off again and this time is call from unknown number and looks at the number first then pick it up.

"Hello, it's Adrian here" said Adrian to the unknown person in the phone.

"Adrian, it's me Maria" said the girl in the phone and he just shocked at her and shook his head.

"I'm sorry, I'm very busy" said Adrian ignoring her who tell don't to hung up the phone. With that he hung up the phone and shook his head.

'What she wants now?' in his thought with frustration and he shook his head again and sighed to calm himself down and decided to make some coffee first before he continuing his work.

He make some coffee laté for himself while thinking about the person who's called him. After that, he take a sip from his coffee and he seems a little bit calm down and after he drink his coffee he got up and go back to his work.

After the time pointing at 7AM, he got up from his chair and change his clothes for work and put his MacBook on his bag and grab his phone from the wireless charging pad and leaving the room and go to the elevator.

Then, the elevator dinging the sign the elevator opened and he entering the elevator and press the floor that his car parked.

After he arrived the floor, he opened his car and drove himself to his office and he arrived at the office at 7.30 AM and because he not have a breakfast he decided to go to have a breakfast first.

Then, he bumped to someone and made the all of the documents fell to the floor then he helping the person that he bumped to collect the documents.

When he see who it is, he shocked because the person that he bumped is his new assistant Margaret and Margaret just look at the floor like she is the one who causing it.

"I-I'm so-sorry s-sir, I-I h-have t-to be-be careful n-next t-time" said Margaret with very afraid because she don't want to get fired because her first time.

"Hey, it's okay because I the one who bumped into you, I'm sorry" said Adrian with a low voice to her who seems very afraid.

"O-Okay s-sir" said Margaret before she decided to go to his office but before that her shoulder grabbing by Adrian and made her look at him in the eyes.

'Wow, she have a very beautiful eyes' in his thought while staring at her eyes and then he cleared his throat.

"I want to invite you to join me for breakfast because I don't have any breakfast this morning and I know you are same" said Adrian and then Margaret stomach growled sign she is starving and she turn to fifty shades of red because embarrassed.

And Adrian smirks at her and raising his eyebrows at her and she nodded at him.

"Okay, come on let's go" said Adrian at her and she nodded with embarrassed.

Then, they both arrived at Adrian favorite restaurant and they have a seat in that restaurant and the waiter came to them.

"un café laté et un croissant, pour moi" (One coffee laté and one croissant, for me) said Adrian and then he looked at Margaret who seems confused with the French language.

"Are you confused?" said Adrian with smirks at her and she nodded in embarrassed.

"It's okay, don't be embarrassed I will ordering the food for you" said Adrian then he ordering the food for her and after that the waiter nodded and say to wait for the breakfast.

The awkward atmosphere is the one they feel then Adrian cleared his throat and look at her.

"So Margaret, can I call you Margaret from now?" ask Adrian politely at her.

"Y-Yeah s-sir" said Margaret with stuttering and nervously.

"You can call me Adrian if you want, I don't mind at all" said Adrian with reassuring smile at her and make her blushing.

"So where are you from?" ask Adrian with curious at her and she blushing.

"I-I'm f-from E-English a-actually" said Margaret to him and he nodded at her.

"But why you don't have any accent?" ask Adrian again her and she cleared her throat and speak

"I-I'm a-actually i-in A-America s-since I-I'm 3 years old" said Margaret then Adrian smirks at her because she is the shiest girl he ever met.

Then, their breakfast arrived and they eat the breakfast together and talk again about their life and now Margaret got a little bit comfortable with him.

After they done with the breakfast, they decided to go to the office and starting to work. Then, Adrian tell her where she work at and tell her about the building and all of the room in the building.

After that, Adrian tell her to start working with collecting data from the total income, tax, and expulsion for this month and she do it with very well after an hour waiting.

"You're very smart really" said Adrian to her and she just nodded and blushing with the compliment.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Vote and comments for my story...

Don't forget to follow my Wattpad to get more information about the new book...

Hope enjoyed it