Interview - 4th

With 2 different 3rd Point of view
This is 4th chapter
Hope you enjoy it...

Don't forget to Vote and Share my new book

-----------------------------------------------------------
*3rd Point view of Adrian

"G-Good Afternoon, Mr.J-Jacobs" said that girl at him with stuttering and she trying to grab her documents who fell on the floor and Adrian help her and the girl muttered thanks at him and Adrian go back to his chair.

"Good Afternoon, Ms. . .?" ask Adrian to the girl in front of him and the girl shook his hand.

"My name is Margaret Steele" said the beautiful girl to him and he just nodded.

"My name is Adrianos Langois Jacobs but you can call me Adrian if you want, have a seat" said Adrian to her while gesturing his hand to the chair in front of him and she nodded shyly.

"Okay let's start the interview" said him to the girl in front of him and he just smirks to see her shy expression.

"First of all, when were you born?" ask Adrian while typing on his laptop.

"I-I was born on A-August 15th 1997" said Margaret at him and he nodded.

"Are you married or something?" ask Adrian curiously at her and she shook her head and Adrian nodded at her.

"Okay, but are you have any boyfriend you date?" ask Adrian again and she shook her head again and Adrian smirks at that.

"Good, because if you have any relationship you can't focusing on the task" said Adrian intimidated her and she nodded at him.

"Are you had the same experience in job before you got here?" ask him while looking at her beautiful brown eyes.

"I-I'm not, I-It's my f-first time a-and m-my f-first time to w-work in to some c-company" said Margaret with stuttering and Adrian just smirks witnessing that.

"Are you positive and sure you can be my assistant?" ask Adrian while raising his eyebrows and stand up and walking at her direction.

And she seemed intimidating by that but she trying to calm down herself. And answer him

"Y-yes, s-sir" with blushing and her face fell on the floor with embarrassed. And Adrian nodded at her while he walk to the window to see the views and sighed.

"Okay Ms.Steele, tomorrow at 8AM don't be late here" while turn around and seeing Margaret expression at him.

"I-I a-accepted?" and he nodded at her and she jumping in excitement and Adrian chuckled at her and she blushing at him, then she said goodbye at him and walking to the door and leave.

And Adrian shook his head in disbelief that he accepted the assistant like Margaret to work here and chuckled to himself and he go back to his chair and continuing his work.

*3rd Point of View of Margaret earlier.

Margaret wake up in groans because her mother wake her up in 5 in the morning but Margaret is very tired and go back to sleep.

Then, when the time pointing at 8.30 AM she just blink her eyes and jumping in the shock before go to the bathroom to take a bath.

Then she picking some black skirt and red shirt for her interview with Mr.Jacobs and Margaret thought 'I hope Mr.Jacobs will like it' while looking at her mirror and using her lipstick.

Then her mother come to her room and then walk to her with smile on her face.

"You know, I'm very proud of you Margaret you're the one who trying to help the economy for this family" said her mother while hugging her in bone hug.