Part 9

I decided to think on what happened to Dan, like personally I think killing someone is overly out of control. "Amanda?" Josh called me from downstairs, I was upstairs admiring the room we just put together for the baby. "Yes Josh?!" He didn't reply but he creeped upstairs "wanna go shopping, for clothes for the baby?" I blushed up a pretty pale pink colour "ok then" i appeared a wide smile on my face and got ready.

-shopping-

We bough half the clothes from one shop, two pushchairs and some other things. "Josh I need to get more money out the bank" josh smiled(weird) "well let's go then!" I got to my bank and put my card in the machine, my balance was £70,000... I. Was. Gobsmacked. "Josh what the hell?!" He smirked "Jenny hacked Dans parents and his bank account. They literally have nothing baby!" I couldn't go along with this. "Wait, your going to make him loose everything? He doesn't deserve that he's a good guy!" Josh looked really angry, he pushed off my shoulder and stormed back to the car...

-sat in the car-

"Josh I'm sorry I can't go through with this, he doesn't deserve this." He ignored me. "The stuff he did before, he didn't mean" he looked at me evilly "he didn't kick the ladder by accident Amanda!" I didn't know what to say...

-later that night-

"Amanda I'm sorry, I can't put you through this.." Finally the boy talks some sense "it's ok, as long as I have you" he smiled and I snuggled into him on the soft couch shortly followed by a phone vibration *jenny calling* josh shoved me off of him and walked in another room, something's going on.

I went to find out what was going on and he walked in, sat me down on a chair and explained something I didn't quite understand "me and Jenny, were still together" well that simplified things! "Excuse me a sec" I dashed upstairs thinking how complicated my life is right now, me getting back with Josh was the biggest mistake I've ever made in my life, there's only one friend I can turn to right now. Dan...

I packed my bags and headed over to Dans with all the baby stuff, "Amanda wait..." I couldn't stop the tears rolling out my eyes. "I'm going Josh, please, don't lie to me again!" I didn't know if I was more angry or sad. Or maybe it was upsetting I kinda saw it coming, the minute he said he's working with Jenny again I knew something would happen.

-Walking to dans-

I had my bags on my back and my case in one hand, my phone in the other texting Dan

To:Dan

I won't be long I'm just walking over

As soon as I sent that message I got another one from josh. I didn't read it. I just deleted it...

I got to Dans, the minute I walked in he had made me a drink and got my room sorted it made my crappy mood flip over into a nice mood.

I was so close, so close to telling Dan about what Josh wanted to do until I got a message from an unknown number it read

From:unknown

You know I liked him, I will get my revenge.

Is that Jenny? Yep. "Amanda you ok?" Dan asks "no. No I'm not I can't keep this from you" he looks at me like I'm stupid, "Call the police, on Jenny, she hacked your parents bank and put all the money on my card." He laughed, "don't be stupid. It's serious shit!" His laugh slowly got into a serious straight face. "Get the phone Dan and call them. I'm not joking" he went to get it until the phone was snatched off him from Josh, "JOSH HOW DID YOY GET IN?" Dan asks quite frightened "Amanda your jealous of mine and Jenny's relationship. Don't lie to Dan" Dan looked at me suprised, "I.. I don't steal!" There was a pause, everyone's eyes glanced at each other "well i will leave you guys to it!" Josh said with a smile on his face "yeah, ok bye" Dan said whilst snatching my bags from my aching back and throwing them upstairs "your bed is ready, I think you could sleep on some decisions you've made, and committed" wow he really thinks I stole the money.