Part 11

We looked and looked for an apartment, nothing. We went practically everywhere! Just we liked nothing. "Amanda please can I push the pram?" Josh said, "yes. Yes of course" his face gleamed "great, I will walk you home"

-later at home-

*beep beep* It was a text message, "Dan please will you read my text message to me, I'm giving Ruby her bottle" I shouted down the stairs. "Nope" he replied. Dan has been acting weird for a while now! Like, he has been hugging me a lot and kissing my cheek a lot... "Oh, okay" I said after a long pause.. I quickly ran down stairs and read the message, it was from school.

It reads:

Hey Amanda, just so you know exams are due. Please come to school for the next two months for your revision days and preparation then to complete your exams. Thankyou.

Sh*t.

-that afternoon-

*knock-knock* "VISITORS!" I heard a girly voice shout from outside my front door, Uhhh, "Jenny?, hi" she looked at me nervously "hey Amanda, can I come in?" She asks after brushing her shoulder off mine and letting herself in anyway. "About school. Exams are due" she sais "yes I know the school have alerted me" she rolled her eyes "well I was just being polite! Jeez" I rolled my eyes after that sentence... She wants something. "Ok Jenny what are you REALLY here for?" She sighed "friendship..." The room was nothing but silent. "I miss you, us, together" dan walks in "are you joking?" I told Dan to leave for a minute, Jenny was being serious. "Jenny you know what you did hurt me, a lot. Right?" Tears dripped onto her jacket, mascara was everywhere "yeah." She said in a croaky voice. I didn't know what else to say, I really think she's sorry! I went in for a hug. Then we both cried together, "so about school... Can I walk with you?" I laughed "yeah'' we told Dan we made up, fixed our makeup and went into town for the night.

-on the night-

"Jenny come over here!" I shouted, she was dancing with a load of boys. She quickly shotted over to me "what's up?" I took a deep breath "Dans over there..." She turned around "okay..." She didn't realise how awkward it is for me. "Josh is next to him though, I think they both like me" I followed with. "Amanda, chill. It's your night so do what you want! Don't feel pressured by your ex boyfriends! Either come meet some guys or go and get Ruby from your babysitter" she was right on so many levels. As she walked away, I was going to follow her until Josh and Dan came over to me. "Hey guys" they both wanted to speak with me privately. "Dan you first" I said. We walked found the corner, he put his hands around my waste and kissed me, I mean kissed me. I was shocked. I didn't know what to do! It's like when I freaked out at Josh's house! I just walked away! "I'm gonna talk to Josh now" he looked so disappointed..."Josh your up!" He took me to the same spot. And did exactly the same! The only thing that was really awkward, Dan was still there... "Dan. Hi." I said. He pushed me away from Josh and got really angry. "You don't know what your doing Amanda. I mean it." I got scared. Dan and Josh both started shouting and got everyone in the club chanting 'FIGHT' on the top of their voices...

So they did. And got each other angry and laying in a hospital bed... Broken noses, arms, and purple bruises. I stayed at the club. I wanted to forget them now! Time for a new life with different people. Dan and Josh are basically idiots that need to grow up. I don't want them around but it's going to be hard since Josh and I have a baby and well I live with Dan. I don't want Ruby in a harmful environment with violence surrounding her with a violent father.

I got home that night and just cried myself to sleep, well I tried too. Dan and Josh had to stay overnight at the hospital for extra care, I brushed my teeth and climbed into bed. It got to me, everything got to me. My emotions are all over the place! I started thinking about the fight... Pretty pathetic and pointless really. What if Josh is still trying to get rid of Dan? He did get really worked up...I'm starting to think Josh still wants Dan dead! This isn't good, not at all good.

The clocked ticked, my eyes were still open and tears were still running free. I grabbed the phone and slowly called the police. My hand were shaking, but I was sweating. Fear took control of me "hello?" A low voice said "uhh, yes, hello my name is Amanda and I need to speak with a police officer" I heard typing on the computer, I was put through to a police officer "yes Amanda hello what is the problem" I started crying "is there any chance you could come over to my house. I need to talk immediately" I gave the officer my details and he came over, even though it was 2 am.

There was a knock at the door, Ruby started crying. She wasn't the only one. "Come in officer" I just to say said. "What seems to be the problem?" I wiped the tears from my eyes "I think my ex boyfriend is trying to kill my bestfriend" he got his notebook and jotted all the information I told him down, he didn't leave till 3:30am.

"If you need me Amanda, call me" he gave me his contact details on a crumbled up piece of paper "thanks so much, thankyou" I saw him to the front door and waved goodbye. Time for sleep, even though I'm up in another 5 hours.