How you meet

You were running down the street, currently there were people chasing you. Bad men you didn't really know why you were being followed. You saw a man in a suit with an umbrella and a younger guy next to him. You ran up and wrapped your arm around the older mans arm.
"Mind helping me out some guys are following me?" You ask with a small smile.
"No worries love, follow us." The man replied and took you to the tailor shop. You never have been in there before. It was the Kingsman tailor shop. You walked inside it was very nice actually. The man you grabbed was actually very cute.
"What's your name?" He asks you.
"(Y/N)." You reply
"Nice to meet you in Harry, Harry Hart and this is Eggsy."
"Thank you for helping me." You smile.
They take you to the pub and you get a beer. The men that were following you walked into the pub. You froze and grabbed onto Harry's arm. He knew exactly why you were, but he stayed calm and continued to talk to Eggsy. The men walked towards your table and glared at you.
"Get out of the way." They said to Eggsy and Harry.
"Yeah before you get hurt." Another said to Harry. Harry looked up and rolled his eyes he got up and started to walk towards the door. Eggsy looked at you with a reassuring look.
"Manners." Harry locks one of the doors.
"Maketh." Another lock clicks.
"Man." He finished locking the door. The men turned around and looked at him.
"Do you know what that means?" He asks and looks through a mirror to see the men, his umbrella in hand ready for action. No one answered, silence filled the room.
"Then let me teach you a lesson."