Dying Slowly

Yes you were dying. You were on a mission with Eggsy and Harry and it wasn't ending that well, for you at least. You all thought you had killed every guard, but that didn't seem to be the case. You turned your back to face Harry and gave him a smile and see a look of panic on Eggsy's face.
"(Y/N) move!" Eggsy shouts, but even he was to late to warn you and Harry didn't see until Eggsy shouted.
A guard with his last dying breath used his gun to shoot you and it went through your back and was lodged in. Your mind was in a state of panic, almost as if everything was in slow motion and you could feel yourself dying. Before you fell Harry caught you in his arms and quickly took you to the jet. He kept yelling at you saying that you weren't dying today. Your eyes look towards the ceiling as they quickly got you onto a gurney and rolled you to the medical room. You could see Harry a blurry picture of him and Eggsy as well. You felt as if fire was burning through your whole body and you couldn't control your mind or thoughts. You felt as if you couldn't breathe and you tried as you gasped for air, but somehow it felt as if you were getting none. Your eyes finally closed and you no longer felt pain. Your mind had you standing on a road, it looked so real. The stars were burning bright and the sky seemed to be moving fast as it was dark, but still lit up enough that you could see the road. Now you had to figure if you had to walk left or right. You turn your head to the left the road seemed long but looked the same. However once you turned your head to the right the road was shorter and was lit up almost like if you walked down a lit hall in the movie theaters. You turn your head to left and make the decision to go down that path and hopefully that path won't kill you.
You're eyes open slowly, you hear the beating of a monitor and shoes walking across the ground and voices speaking softly. Your heart was beating steadily and your finger tips inched up as your eyes open. You could feel the presence of other people and when your eyes fully opened you saw Harry, Eggsy, Merlin, and Roxy.
'I-I chose the right path' you thought to yourself.
"Guys look!" Roxy says in a whispered shout. The 3 men turn to face the hospital bed and see you awake.
Harry's eyes were filled with tears as he quickly walked over to you and grabbed your hand. You smile at him and he buries his face in your neck. The rest leave to give the both of you some alone time. You could feel the tears hit your neck and you take your hand and run it through his hair.
"I'm okay.." your voice was more quiet than you expected it to be. Harry finally raises his head from your neck and looks at you.
"I should have protected you.." he mumbles
"No one saw it coming, not even The Flash could save me. It's not your fault." You smile at him and he gets down on his knees so his face could be closer to yours. You run your hand along his cheek softly and he sighs in relief and grabs your hand tightly.
"I love you Harry." You says quietly.
"I love you so much, so much darling." He says and he sits down in the hospital bed next to you and you moved over to give him room. He laid with you and kept you company until you could finally go home and be in his arms. Harry swore he would never let you die, never.