Harry Hart x Reader Mothers Day

It was just another day for you, but for Harry he had to make it extra special for you because he loved you more than anything in the world. He believed that you were the best mother in the world and he had to show you that you were. He woke up early in the morning and got dressed trying not to wake you up. You always got attached to him when sleeping in bed so him getting out successfully without waking you up was a win.

As you continued to sleep Harry went downstairs and started to make your favorite breakfast. Last night when you went to sleep early Harry and your daughter Dove went down to the store and got you some flowers, chocolates, and some balloons that said Happy Mother's Day. He set it up all on the table and then got to cooking. Dove came down with a small smile on her face. She was six years old. "Papa!" She giggles and runs to him and gives him a hug.

"You gonna help me make mommy some breakfast?" He asks with a small smile and he picked her up and put her on his hip. "Yes Papa!" She nods and she helps him make your favorite breakfast which was chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, and eggs. Once it was done being made he put it on a plate and then on the table in your spot.

"Alright let's go wake her up." He tells Dove and then they both head upstairs to wake you up. You were in a nice deep sleep, one that you would hate to wake up from. Then you felt bouncing on the bed and woke up to your daughter jumping up and down on the bed. You giggle softly and open your eyes to see your husband laughing while your daughter jumps. "Happy Mother's Day mommy!" She shouts and gets down and hugs you tightly. "Thank you love.." you giggle softly and hug her back.

"Follow us mommy!!" Dove shouts and gets off the bed and pulls your hand so you had to get off the bed as well and follow her. Your husband followed behind quickly wrapping his arm around you as you followed them downstairs. You giggle softly as Harry covered your eyes so you couldn't see the surprise. "One...two...three.." Harry whispered in your ear and then you were able to see again and you saw all the sweet things they got placed on the table.

You covered your mouth and giggled softly and walked towards the table. "Do you like it mama?" Dove asks with a smile and pulls on your arm. "Of course my baby! I love it thank you so much.." you say and you pick up your daughter and give her kisses all over the face. Harry chuckles softly and lays his hands on your hips and kisses your cheek softly. "You must be starving my love.." he tells you and has you sit down at the table.

Dove is set down and then she walks over to her seat at the table and waits for her chocolate chip pancakes. You smile softly seeing how perfect your life was, it just felt unreal and you were so happy. "Happy Mother's Day my love.." Harry tells you and he leans down and kisses your lips passionately. You kissed back and then began to eat a little bit of the food that he had made which was always good.

"You both surprised me today, but I also have a surprise for you guys." You tell your husband and your daughter. You smiled and finished your food quickly because you were quite hungry..why? Well you had found out last week you were pregnant and you were waiting for the perfect time to tell your husband and daughter and now seemed like the best time.

Harry sat down across from you at the table as he began to eat his food and look at the newspaper. He looked up from the paper and smiled at you. "What surprise do you have for us my dear.." Harry asks softly and looks up at you.

"Well.." you giggle softly and then take a drink of your water and then set it down on the table. "Are you ready to be a daddy again?" You ask with a giggle and then you see your husbands face go into shock and your daughter squeal excitedly.