Hartwin-Sick Eggsy

Harry was home sitting in his chair in the living room his legs crossed as he was drinking some tea and had the tv turned on to some show about fixing houses. Eggsy has just woken up from a long nap, recently he had been tired lately and not feeling so well. Harry made him sleep for a long time so he could get some rest. Eggsy walks down the stairs in his sweats and one of Harry's oversized T-Shirts. Eggsy made it down the stairs and went into the kitchen to grab a drink of water, his throat was soar and he hadn't had a drink in a while. Eggsy got some ice water and saw Harry in the living room watching some Tv. He walked in and found his way to Harry's lap.
"You should be resting my dear." Harry says and he sets down his glass on the table besides him. His arms wrap around Eggsy. Eggsy buries his face into Harry's chest.
"I've been resting all day, I could at least come down at watch some tv with you." Eggsy replies with a small sigh.
"Alright." Harry nods and runs his fingers slowly through Eggsy's hair. Harry hummed softly as he watches the tv and keeps running his fingers through his boyfriends hair. Eggsy smiles and sighs softly as his eyes close. Harry's hand travels to Eggsy's waist.
"Would you like to eat something? You haven't eaten all day?" He asks as he rubs Eggsy's side.
"Mmm sure." Eggsy replies with a small smirk he lifted his head slowly and looks up at Harry.
"What do you want to eat?" Harry asks.
"Something warm, and easy." Eggsy replies
"Well that makes it a whole lot easier." Harry rolls his eyes and thinks to himself.
"Chicken noodle soup?" Harry suggest.
"Fine with me." Eggsy nods and gets up off of Harry.
"Go rest on the couch and I'll make you some." Harry says sternly and he walks into the kitchen to get some dinner made for his lover. Eggsy made his way to the couch when he felt his legs give out from underneath him and he fell to the floor hitting his head pretty hard. Harry immediately rushed into the living room to see what the crash was.
"Eggsy? Eggsy. Can you hear me?" Harry lifted up Eggsy's head and massaged the back of it softly. Eggsy's eyes opened to look up at Harry.
" 'Arry? Why am I on the ground?"
"You should be telling me dear." Harry tried to remain calm as he helped Eggsy sit up.
"I swear you're going to be the death of me." Harry says as he picks up Eggsy and puts him on the couch.
"Stay right here I'm calling Merlin." Harry walks towards the kitchen and calls Merlin telling him to come over right away. 
An hour later Merlin came by with some medicine and medical supplies to check out Eggsy.
"Well there's no doubt that you have a concussion lad." Merlin says as he examines Eggsy. Harry was standing by with his arms crossed as he watches Merlin examine him.
"Do you remember why you fell?" Merlin asks
"No, not really." Eggsy replies with a small shrug. Merlin nods and sighs.
"We'll be careful and you're on bed rest for 2 days just to make sure everything is okay." Merlin stood up holding his tablet close to his chest.
"Thank you Merlin." Harry says and looks over to Eggsy.
"Thanks." Eggsy gives a small smile.
"No problem, get some rest lad. And you take care of him." He points a finger towards Harry and then he walks out the door. Harry goes over and sits down next to Eggsy. Eggsy grabs his hand immediately and laced their fingers.
"You know I worry about you Eggsy." Harry says.
"I know, I'm sorry I didn't mean to fall." Eggsy replies with a sigh.
"Dear it's not your fault, just be more careful okay?" Harry says with a small smile.
Eggsy nods as he laid back more into the couch. Harry bends down and kisses his lips softly. Eggsy kisses back running his fingers through Harry's messy hair.
"Lay with me?" Eggsy asks.
"Of course my love." Harry replies and wraps his arm around Eggsy as they cuddle together on the couch and watch some show about fixing houses.
/////////////////////////////
The end was meant to be the like beginning XD
Hope y'all enjoyed and if you want more Hartwin comment giving me some ideas! Also comment about any imagines and if you want something personal just dm me!