Dating

For awhile now you and Harry have been dating. So far it's been pretty good, he wasn't so good at the physical stuff like; holding hands, cuddling, kissing, etc. You were lucky that he lived so close to the Kingsman tailor shop so it didn't take long for him to get home from work. You worked for another secret agency that you couldn't talk about. Let's just say you owed the leader a favor. Anyways one night he came home with Eggsy the boy he picked to be a candidate for the Kingsman. Harry walked inside and took of his coat and put up his umbrella.

"We'll be in my office love," he says to you and kisses your cheek.

"Okay," you reply with a small smile and go into the kitchen and start to make some dinner. You figured Eggsy would be staying for dinner so you made 3 servings and extra just in case they were both really hungry. After an hour of cooking, dinner was finally ready.

"Boys, dinner is ready!" You hollered upstairs because you never went into Harry's office. You giggle at yourself when you said boys you thought it sounded as if you were calling your husband and son, but Eggsy wasn't your son.
They both came down and Harry came over and planted a small kiss on your cheek.
"I didn't know you were dating someone Harry." Eggsy smirks a little as he sits down at the table.
"He doesn't look like the dating type does he?" You ask with a small laugh as Harry brought the food over to the table. He acted as if the conversation that was going on didn't exist. Harry sat down next to you and sat up straight. He taught Eggsy the proper etiquette, and what utensils to use. Eggsy stayed the night in the guest room before his training started the next day. As you got ready for bed Harry came in and started to get ready too. You laid down next to the man you loved.
"I think you did well." You smirk at him and run your fingers through his hair.
"With the boy?" He asks he grabbed your waist and brought you closer to him.
"Yes, he would be an excellent Kingsman." You bury your face into his chest and softly sigh.
"I'm glad you think so too." He smiles and runs his fingers through your hair. You tangle your legs together with his and close your eyes.
"Goodnight Harry."
"Goodnight my love.." he kisses the top of your forehead and starts to fall asleep along with you.