Harry Hart/Reader Daughter

(This kind of has a Jessica Jones type of add in to it so enjoy!)

Your father coming back from the dead, but not remembering you was the hardest thing that you have ever had to deal with. You were his daughter, how could he not remember you? You were angry and upset and you had no idea why you were taking it out on him, even though you shouldn't be.

You're 22 years old get yourself together (Y/N)! You think to yourself. You left the Statesmen HQ not being able to deal with all the emotions hitting you at once. You had no home to go too, that bitch Poppy hit it with one of her missiles. You were contemplating on where to go as you walk down the street. You feel an arm grab your shoulder and you turn around to see Eggsy.

"Where ya going?" He asks a raising his eyebrow, you could tell he was a little upset.

"To get a drink.." You reply with a small shrug and keep walking. You had on a leather jacket, some ripped jeans, and some gloves.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Eggsy asks as he runs up trying to keep up with you.

"I'd rather be alone right now, thanks Eggsy.." You reply not trying to be rude, but you just really wanted to be alone. Eggsy nods in reply and walks in the other direction.

Hours passed and you still weren't drunk even though you've had a lot to drink. You push your black hair out of your face as you walk down the street with a flask full of whiskey. As you walked you saw a man getting beaten up by 3 other men.

"Hey back off him." You say to one of them and use your super strength to throw them off. Yes you had super strength and could jump really high, you were in a car accident when you were younger, your mother died and Harry survived and so did you.

The other 2 men lunges at you and you kicked their asses the best you could. The man who was on the ground beaten was passed out. Then you hear some clapping and look to your left.

"Oo bravo.." the mysterious man claps his hands and smiles. He had 2 woman on his side.
"I was just out here choosing on where to go to dinner and then bam. There you are playing hero." He says and looks at the girls by his side.
"You bore me leave." He shooed them off and he looks at you.

"Come here." He says and you do. It was like he had control over your actions maybe even thoughts.
"Wow you're a imagine. Your fashion sense? Well we can fix that." He smirks a little and extends his hand.

"You're gonna join me for dinner." He smiles and you found your self taking his hand and walking with him to a restaurant.

A few days passed and Eggsy and Merlin were kind of freaking out because they didn't know where you were and they recently had just found out that Harry was alive and were still currently trying to get his memory back.

You on the other hand were under a mans control, he lived in the most nicest places and had the most nicest stuff because he could control anyone. He called himself Kilgrave.
"Come here (Y/N)!" Kilgrave shouts as you were in the bathroom staring at yourself in the mirror. You felt like you were trapped in your mind. To him the sex you both had was consensual, but to you he raped you again, again, and again.

"Coming!" You reply hurriedly as you leave the bathroom. Why couldn't you break from his control? You thought you were stronger than that.

Meanwhile at Statesman HQ Eggsy had just successfully gotten Harry's memory back.

"Hello Eggsy." Harry smiles at the younger man.
"Hello Harry." Eggsy replies and goes over to Harry and brings him into a hug as Harry held the puppy that Eggsy used to bring back his memory with his other arm.

After getting Harry caught up on all of what he missed he immediately asked where his daughter was. Eggsy has to tell him that they haven't been able to find you for days. Harry was a bit upset, but knew that they would find you no matter what.

1 year passed and you were able to get free from Kilgraves clutch. You decided to not go back to the Kingsman because there was nothing for you there. You had a small apartment in New York City and you worked for a lawyer who would give you cases since you were a private investigator. Currently you were in the shower running your hands through your black hair. Some blood trickled down from the small gash you got on your cheek. Being a PI wasn't all that easy.

You found yourself sometimes reliving memories with Kilgrave. One time he had you make a small cut behind your ear where there was a scar now. You got out of the shower and hid your face into a towel, you wanted to scream, but you didn't. You got dressed into some short black shorts and a tank top. You walked into your kitchen and grabbed a small bottle of whiskey you had and took a drink.

You made your way to your desk and sat down looking through a case you had just been given, you started to fall asleep and you had a memory come up out of nowhere. You felt him and he licked your neck. Scared you jumped up and searched around your apartment. Nothing. You really needed to get some sleep.

Then you heard a small knock on your door. You had glass that you could kind of see through on your door that said Alias Investigations. You saw a figure probably male waiting outside. You walk towards the door slowly and it took a couple of pulls to finally open it because your door sucked ass.
You open the door slightly and look up only to see Harry. Your breath hitches and you felt like your mind was falling to pieces. It was just another hallucination, just like the ones you have gotten about Kilgrave.

"Y-you're not real.." you say and run away from your door into your main room of the apartment. Bottles were scattered everywhere.

Harry walks in and tries to hold you.
"It's me my darling I'm here."

"No you're not! Stop." You say sliding down the wall crying you were having what felt like a panic attack. You saw flashes of purple which was Kilgraves favorite color.
Harry runs over to you Eggsy was right behind him.
"Shh my dear it's okay I'm here." He grabs your hands and you pull away you were terrified.

"(Y/N) it's okay it's really him." Eggsy says getting a little close he looked at the mess of your apartment. You really had let yourself go.

"N-no you died." You mumble your voice cracking as tears fell down your face. Harry tried to dry the tears.
"No I'm here now, I'm alive okay? You must believe me my dear I'm alive." He says he kisses your forehead, your mind still didn't want to believe it.
"Don't leave me daddy, don't leave me.." you cry pulling your knees up to your chest.

"Never, I would never my little butterfly." He sits down on the floor and brings you into his arms. You sobbed into his chest and he just held you. How could he be alive? It didn't make sense. You didn't want to close your eyes in fear that if you did you'd wake up and all of this would just be a dream.

Harry started to slowly hum a song that he did when you were a kid, his fingers ran through your black hair. You hold on tightly to his arm and let your eyes close and he didn't disappear. You felt closer to him. You opened your eyes and he was still there, you thanked god this wasn't a dream. You hid your face into his chest and he has his arms wrapped around you.
"It's okay.." He hushes your cries.

The Kingsman had been trying to find you and when they finally did after hearing you had one of their clients for a private investigation they told Harry immediately and that's how he was able to find you.
At first you didn't notice your father was missing an eye, but that didn't matter because you were just happy for him to be here with you alive. You told him and Eggsy about Kilgrave and what he had done to you and how Kilgrave was still watching you.

You ended up moving back to London with your father leaving everything behind in hopes that you could start over, you'd never forget about what Kilgrave had done, but you had your father to help you live through it.

As you were unpacking your stuff back at the new house that Harry recently had gotten you overheard his and Eggsy's conversation.
"So what's next 'Arry?" Eggsy asks
"Kilgrave. No one hurts my little girl."