Valentines Day ❤️

"Will you be the Harry to my Hart?" You giggle and point to your heart and hand him a heart shaped card. Today was Valentine's Day and you loved the holiday because you got to irritate Harry because he didn't really like the holiday. Harry shakes his head as he brushes his hair to the side.
"I don't understand why you like this holiday.." Harry sighs and finishes getting ready. You giggle a little and kiss his cheek.
"I just do my love." You reply and leave the room to go get into the car to leave for the tailor shop. Once you arrived to the tailor shop and walked inside.
"Eggsy do you have the gift?" You ask.
See the thing was currently you were pregnant, have been for a few days and you had no idea how to tell Harry. You decided you would tell him on Valentine's Day and have Eggsy there for support. Both Eggsy and Harry didn't like Valentine's Day because it reminded them of the man who tried to kill everyone on the planet, but the day was still about love and you just wanted to show Harry how much you loved him and Eggsy understood that.
"Yes I do.." He nods and shows you the perfectly wrapped box.
"Good!" You smile widely and sit down on the couch and wait for Harry to enter.
Harry finally got into the shop, took longer than you thought.
"Welcome it's already Christmas." You laugh a little.
"Seriously (Y/N) I'm not in a good mood right now." Harry states and he fixes his jacket and walks up the stairs to his office. Well you weren't expecting that. You look at Eggsy and he shrugs his shoulders.
"Give me the box.." you say and stand up going over to him. Eggsy nods and hands over the present. Inside was some baby clothes and a cute note telling him that he was a father. You go upstairs and open the door to his office and walk in.
"I wish you would knock.." Harry mumbles as he sat at his desk with his legs crossed.
"Sorry I forgot.." you reply quietly and close the door behind you.
"Can I sit?" You ask.
"Go ahead." He nods and continues to go through paperwork.
You sit down across from him and set the present on his desk.
"What is this?" He asks
"A present." You smile
"(Y/N) you know I don't like Valentine's Day so why would you get me a gift?" He asks shaking his head. Every Valentine's Day you were only allowed to be more lovey dovey on him and give him a card he would not accept presents you learned it the hard way.
"Please just open it at least?" You ask with a small smile. Harry sighs, but nods and unwraps the present and opens up the box. There was a little note.
'See you in November daddy!' The message wrote. Harry's eyes wouldn't leave the card, eventually it did and he saw the ultra sound picture.
"Earth to Harry?" You say. He snaps out of it.
"Y-you're pregnant.." he mumbles while still looking at the picture.
"Yess.." You reply
"Why didn't you tell me sooner? You shouldn't have been out on the missions." He states.
"T-that's all your gonna say?" You ask getting teary eyed. Harry looks down at the picture again.
"Do you know the gender?" He asks. You look up at him slowly and wipe your eyes.
"Come here darling.." he says and you did and went over and sat in his lap.
"I'm sorry I just worry about you all the time."
"I know..." you reply softly.
"To answer your question it is a girl." You smile.
"Wait? Really!" He asks shocked.
"Yes." You nod.
Harry smiles and puts a hand on your stomach.
"I'm gonna have a little girl.." He whispers and rubs your stomach gently.
"I wanted kids, but I thought I wouldn't met anyone and become to old to have any."
"Well technically the old part is a bit true, but you're still having a kid."  You giggle and kiss his lips.
"Now I'll have 2 girls to be protective over..." he chuckles and kisses back softly and passionately.
November 3rd you gave birth to a beautiful baby girl that looked exactly like Harry. Her name was Iris Hart and he always made sure that she was safe.