Don't play with Death Scythes

Hannah was running around England with her fangirl powers trying to find Grell. "GRELL THE FUCKASS SUTCLIFF WHERE ARE YOU!?" Hannah yelled. She had been promised by the reaper that if she did him a favor she'd be allowed to use his chainsaw. "Maybe Phantomhive knows." Hannah grinned. She sprouted wings and flew there. She jumped into Ciel's office through the window.

"SEBASTAIN!!!" Ciel yelled. Sebastain busted in and hair-palmed. "Ms. Hannah how many times have I told you to use the door?" he sighed. "And how many times have I told you to suck my fat cock." Hannah laughed. Ciel snickered and watched the argument. "Now that isn't very polite to say now is it?" Sebastain commented. "Oh shut up Michealis I'm only here for information on the Flaming Homo." Hannah frowned.

"Well did you check Undertaker's?" he asked. "No but Grell usually is around your sexy ass." Hannah smiled. "My ass is sexy huh Ms. Hannah?" he smirked. "Yeah now back to the issue. May I have 2 pieces of your hair to bait him?" Hannah pleaded. Sebastain pulled 2 strands of hair out and handed them to the fangirl. "THANKS SEBS!!!" Hannah yelled. She kissed his cheek and hugged Ciel.

Hannah sped out of the manor with a huge grin ready to find the reaper.

"She is such a handful." Ciel complained. "Yes but bocchan she does make things interesting around here." Sebastain smiled. "Indeed so." Ciel sighed. "Time for your paino lessons bocchan." the butler informed. Ciel then followed Sebastain to the library for his lesson.

Hannah ran the whole way to Undertaker's shop and grinned. "Adrian!" Hannah yelled. "Hehe yes Ms. Hannah?" he chuckled appearing out of a coffin. "Have you seen Grell?" she asked. He just grinned wider, "You know the price for information dear." Hannah walked over and grinned as well. "There was this woman Annie who was on her deathbed breathing her last. "Annie" said her husband Jim, "Please tell me is there anything I can do for you?" "Well" Annie croaked, "After I die, it would mean so much to me if you would marry my best friend Sandra." Jim took her hand and said "You have nothing to worry about Annie, I've been thinking about that already." Annie then died." Undertaker then burst into laughter.

"Ok well he comes here everyday around noon." he grinned. "It's almost noon now!" Hannah squeed. "Hide in here I'll knock on it when he is near you." Undertaker laughed. Hannah crawled into the coffin and chuckled. "Hey there sexy!" Grell flirted as he opened the door to Undertaker's shop. Grell swayed his hips walking up to Undertaker. Undertaker just chuckled and knocked on Hannah's hiding spot.

"Got you!!" Hannah yelled as she tackled Grell. "Get off me!" he hollered. "Not until I get your scythe." Hannah poubted while straddling him. "Ugh fine here." Grell whined while handing the chainsaw to Hannah. "YAY!!!!" Hannah yelled as she ran out of the shop to torture souls.

*10 days later*

Ciel was reading the paper when he came across an interesting headline, 'HUNDREDS DEAD, UNKNOWN CAUSES.' "SEBASTAIN!!" Ciel yelled. "Yes my Lord." the butler answered. "Get Hannah, William and that Flaming Homo here. And fast!" Ciel commanded. Sebastain spead off and gathered everyone.

Not 10 minutes later he came back with the three. Hannah was being carried over Sebastain's shoulder. He put her down and left her poubting. "Why you poubting Ms. Hannah?" Sebastain asked amused. "You just ruined my view of your ass." Hannah whined. "Shut up and listen." Ciel shouted, "Mr. Spears I am sure you're informed of why you're here?" William fixed his glasses and nodded, "Yes I have been informed."

"And what do you suppose we do with these two?" Ciel asked. "I will be confiscating the chainsaw yet again and as for the fangirl, I'll leave her to you." William replied. He then dragged Grell into a portal leaving the others in the room. "Oh now look at the time gotta go...feed my cat!" Hannah rushed and ran out of the room. Sebastain caught her and tisked, "Now time for your punishment Ms. Hannah."

Hannah was carried back into Ciel's office and sat her in a seat. "Sebastain please make arrangements for Hannah to go try on dresses with Elizabeth." Ciel smirked. Hannah fell to the ground and cried, "NOOO PLEASE ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!" "You have to learn your lesson Ms. Hannah." Sebastain smirked.

*day after punishment*

Hannah shuddered walking through the manor. "Are you ok Ms.?" Mey-Rin asked concerned. "S-So much girly clothes. T-To m-many bright c-colors" Hannah whimpered. From that day on Hannah didn't mess with Grell's scythe again.