One reason why Hannah shouldn't be allowed on Youtube

Hannah was in her room at the Trancy manor watching her usual Pewdiepie vids and anime crack when Alois came in and as down with her. "Wanna cookie?" Hannah offered. Alois nodded and ate the cookie. He and her munched on junk food and drank sodas. They then came across an odd video. Alois wanted to watch it so they did.

It was pretty funny and it left them with the brightest idea to copy it and parade around the mansion.

~~~^~~~@

Claude was coming home from the market when he walked in to see Hannah and Alois in bikinis singing.

"LOVE IS THE ANSWER!!! STOP BUYING STUFF!!!" Hannah and Alois cheered while they banged on drums with stuffed monkeys from Ciel's company. Claude had enough and confiscated the drums and monkeys. "YOU ASSHOLE!!!" Hannah screamed. She kicked Claude and ran to her room.

Alois got pissed and commanded he go apologize. Claude sighed very annoyed and headed towards Hannah's room.

He walked in to be welcomed with a pounce.

"SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER!!"

Hannah then hopped off and threw fries at him.

"SOME FRIES MOTHERFUCKER!!"

Then threw some pies.

"SOME PIES MOTHERFUCKER!!"

Before she could say another word he picked her up and tied her to her bed. "You're officially grounded from YouTube." Claude scolded.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!" Hannah cried.

~~~^~~~@

It's been about 1 month since Hannah has been on YouTube and oddly enough Alois was getting worried. He found out Claude had grounded her and wasn't too happy to hear there wasn't an apology. So he sent Claude and Sebastian with the help of Ciel on a honeymoon to France. Haha Karma's a bitch. Alois got up and made his way to Hannah's room.

He placed his ear on the door and only heard silence. He opened the door to be greeted with Hannah screaming "BARRELS!!!!".