What's in Grell's room?

It's a Friday morning and Hannah is very hyper. She was sent to bed quite early last night due to some misbehavior. What may you ask did Hannah do? Welp first off she spray painted, "Ciel hates fucking everyone" all over the manor. Next, she turned all of Sebastian's clothing pink with added sparkles. Finally, she broke William's glasses and switched them with pink one's. And as punishment. . .she has to spend a week with Grell.

"Please, do not put me through this! I promise I won't do that stuff again. I am Sorry!" Hannah pleaded.

"Sorry Ms. Hannah but you need punished." Sebastian replied.

Hannah after hearing that began to squirm in his grip and bite him just so she can be let go. Sadly it wasn't working. "I might as well take advantage of this situation and make most of my position and make Sebby uncomfortable.." Hannah thought. She freed one her hands and grabbed Sebastian's ass. He jumped a little and growled a bit under his breath.

"Aww is something wrong Sebby? Did I grab a nerve?" Hannah laughed.

Sebastian took and deep breath and calmed down. This girl wasn't worth it. He walked further down the hall when he suddenly felt a draft, He turned his neck to see Hannah had cut a huge hole in his pants. Right around the cheeks of his ass. He hissed and used his demon speed to take them to his room. He threw Hannah in the closet and locked the door tight. He then changed his pants.

Hannah on the other hand was having a little too much fun in his closet. She had found some very lood photos of Grell in there. Hannah snatched them and shoved them into her pocket. Grell was sooooo gonna see these.

Not long after she stashed the photos, Sebby opened the door. he grabbed Hannah and this time carried her bridal style.

"Are you worried I will do something worse to you Sebas-chan?" Hannah probed.

"No I am simply making it easier for me." he answer rudely.

Hannah smirked and leaned towards his ear, "Hey lil mama let me whisper in ya ear."

He rushed to the door then and there and threw Hannah into Grell's arms. Sebastian bid Hannah farewell and walked off. Grell recovered from the impact and huffed out the door. He clearly wasn't to happy with the situation but his Sebby asked for a favor. He carried the crazy, struggling fangirl through a portal which put them in front of a giant, red house with tiny areas that were black. Typical Grell.

He walked into the house and threw her onto the couch. She sat up and waited impatiently.

"Okay missy this is how it is gonna work. YOU will stay in your room for the next week unless you half to use the Loo or eat. You will not touch anything breakable at all. And absolutely DO NOT go into my room at the end of the hall." Grell ordered.

"Otay Grell." Hannah smiled innocently.

With that Grell led her to her room and pushed her in. Hannah heard a click as the door shut. "hmmm...what to do with my time. "Maybe I can...no can't do that. Well maybe...no not that either. Goddammit Grell! Why you gotta be so rude and shit?" Hannah huffed, crossed her arms, and plopped her butt onto the red carpeted floor.

"Damn reaper." Hannah grumbled.

For the next 3 hours Hannah sat there angrily. Grell would peep in a couple of times unnoticed and slightly frown at the girl. This is the 8th time and he was growing concerned. "Well I surely thought she would put up more of a fight. Guess I was wrong." He opened the door and walked in carefully.

"Hannah dear? You okay?" Grell asked.

Hannah slowly craned her neck towards Grell. The look on her face was of pure evil. She made her way to her feet and ran at Grell, he shrieked and threw his fist forward in retaliation. The sound on impact made Grell flinch himself. He opened his eyes to see Hannah crying with a broken nose.

"Grell you asshole!!!" Hannah cried.

She ran from the room and out the door. Grell definitely will be in big trouble if he doesn't find her. He threw his jacket back on and ran after her.

Hannah held her nose and ran to the place where Grell will think last to look. . . Will's office.

Grell was completely frightened, worried, well pretty much a mix of emotions at the moment. He really needed to find Hannah. It wasn't about making his Sebastain happy anymore. It was about finding his little fan who he cared for. Who else will go with him shopping or keep him from getting hurt?

Hannah finally reached Will's office and broke the door down. He leaped from his chair in an angry manner but soon settled down when he seen her.

"What happened?" he questioned.

"Grell the "Cruel Ass" Sutcliff is what happened. The fucker punched me in the face." Hannah whined.

"Well come here and let me see the damage." Will beckoned.

Hannah walked forward and sat on Will's lap. He was kinda uncomfortable with it but didnt say anything. He helped put her nose back into place and bandaged it up. Hannah then began telling all that occurred leading up to the break.

"Well he surely will be punished for punching a child." Will assured.

Hannah smiled and hugged Will.

"Thanks Will, nobody really helps me with this stuff." Hannah grinned cheekily.

This made Will smile for the first time in forever. Maybe she is not so bad after all.

Grell looked everywhere for her. From Ronald's house to the park and still couldn't find her. The only place he hasn't checked was Will's office and that poor girl wouldn't think to go there. . . would she?

He decided in checking because Hannah was crazy after all. He quickly sped there and stopped when he seen Will's door busted. Shit! She did come here! Grell walked in to see Hannah asleep on Will's lap as he did his paperwork.

"Um hey Willy." Grell muttered.

Will looked up and glared darkly at the red reaper.

"Hannah has informed me of what went on and I assure you, punishment is going to happen. You will wait on her hand and foot for the rest of the year. Not to mention you will be getting overtime after that. Are we clear." Will seethed.

Grell nodded and picked Hannah up and in he process waking her. She looked at Will, then at Grell and huffed.

"Will do I half to go with him?" Hannah whined.

"You still are being punished so yes. And don't worry Grell will be taking good care of you." Will replied.

Hannah huffed again but none the less complied. Grell turned and left the office. On their way home he stopped and got her a Stephen King book to keep her occupied this week. After awhile he looked down to see her clutching the book tightly while she slept. He chuckled lightly and sped home.

For the rest of the week Hannah ran Grell till the point of exhaustion but he didn't care as long as she didn't tell anyone else the truth about what happened.