Talk Sebby to Me

Hannah was sitting at the computer watching her usual Kuro Crack. "Hannah Leigh!!!!!" Sebastain yelled. She knew better then to keep Sebastain waiting, so she used her fangirl powers to appear on his back. "Yes my hellish sexy beast?" Hannah smirked while wiggling her eyebrows.

"I'm taking bocchan on a trip for a couple of hours. So Claude is coming to babysit. Stay out of trouble." he warned. "But Sebby! I would never get in trouble while you're not here!" Hannah gasped. Sebastain just rolled his eyes at the girl. He went to leaved but was stopped by Hannah. "Where's my goodbye hug Demon teddy?" Hannah poubted. He really didnt need this but being is she will probably bug him about it...he gave in.

He stopped and opened his arms to her. "YAY!!" Hannah squealed. She leaped into his arms and hugged him. She also snuck a "I'm gay for my bocchan sign" on his back. The demon then dropped her and went on his way. Hannah then ran back to her room till Claude arrived.

~~~^~~~@

Claude opened the door and was immediatly greeted by the fangirl from hell. "Hello Spider Fuck." Hannah grinned. Claude smirked and patted her head, "Hello Bitchy Bee." Their relationship is quite weird but at the same time adorable. He thinks of her as a sister. Just like explained before demons can feel sibling love towards someone.

Hannah then was greeted by a tackle hug. "Hey teddy!!!" Hannah smiled. Alois just stuck out his tongue at her, "Hey Kitten!" Hannah poubted at the boy and kicked him off. "Tag fuckass!! You're it!" Hannah cheered. She ran off with the blonde in tow.

Boy Claude was left in a pickle. "Curse you Michealis." Claude mumbled as he walked after them.

~~~^~~~@

After 2 hours Hannah and Alois got bored. So they decided to imitate Sebastain. They ran into his room and put on a suit. Hannah got an idea and spead to the main hall and grabbed a mic.

She started mimicking Sebastain, "Ms. Hannah please don't break that." Alois caught on and said, "Yes bocchan I will fu-" Hannah covered his mouth, "Though we all know SebCiel is my OTP and it seems to be a reality. That will not be spoken of on mic." Alois nodded but laughed after the fact.

That's when Sebastain walked in, "We're home." Hannah being the idiot she was then started singing, "Talk Sebby to me!" Her and Alois danced around while Ciel took and noticed the sign on his back.

"Uh I'm just gonna go to my office now." Ciel chuckled.