Cause YOLO

Hannah was running through the halls spraying whipped cream along the walls. She even got Mey-Rin, Finny, and Bard to join her. "Give no fucks!!!!" Hannah yelled happily. "WHOOP WHOOP!!!" Finny cheered. "DOIN WHAT WE WANT CAUSE YOLO BIATCH!!!!" Bard hollered. "YEAH!!!" Mey-Rin squeed. Hannah brought her wings out and flew around spraying all she could.

Ciel and Sebastain were away on business and left the mansion to the servants. They didn't expect Hannah's boldness to rub off on them. They stopped spraying once they reached the doors. Then the doors opened to reveal Ciel and Sebastain. First they looked shocked at the sight but then the two were pissed. The servants cowered but Hannah being Hannah sprayed smiles onto their faces.

"YOLO MOTHERFUCKERS!" she said as she ran outside and down the road.

~~~^~~~@

"SEBASTAIN AFTER HER!" Ciel screamed. He was pissed off to no end. He stomped up to the servants and glared, "YOU THREE CLEAN THIS PLACE UP!" "YES YOUNG MASTER!" the three answered. They then ran off and set to work.

~~~^~~~@

Hannah knew she was being chased so she ran to the one place she knew Sebby hated. She burst into Alois' manor and ran into his bedroom. "Alois!!" she screamed. "What!?" he yelled back. "Whipped cream...mad Ciel and Sebby....very bad." Hannah said between breaths. "Ok hide in the bathroom.

~~~^~~~@

Sebastian busted into the Trancy manor extremely mad. "FAUSTUS!!!" he boomed. Claude walked in and smirked, "Yes Michealis? You seem mad, need a V-8?" "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TELL ME WHERE HANNAH IS!!" Sebastain screamed. "Oh she's been here and there." Claude chuckled.

They both then heard water in the distance. After a few minutes it got louder and louder. "YOLO TO ENGLAND BITCHES!!!!" Alois and Hannah screamed happily. They were on a surfboard riding a huge wave of water. "OH SHIT!!!!" Claude and Sebastain yelled. They both ran outside and jumped to the area above the door.

"WOHOOOO!!!!" Alois cheered. After the water went away Hannah and Alois were laughing. "Hehe that was totally wicked!" Hannah laughed wholeheartedly. "Ms. Hannah." Sebastain growled as he grabbed her collar. "Yes Sebby?" she asked. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU RUIN BOTH MANORS?!" he hollered. "CAUSE YOLO ASSWIPE!!!" she squeed as she kicked him in the balls and ran off to who knows where.

Claude laughed extremely. "I swear Faustus if you say one word." Sebastain hissed. Claude then muffled his laughs and looked at Alois curiously. "Your highness what does YOLO mean?" Claude asked. "Yeah what does it mean Tranny." Sebastain growled. "YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE!!!" Alois cheered. As he kissed Claude and ran into the direction Hannah did.

"You're blushing Faustus." Sebastain smirked. "Shut the fuck up Michealis. We all know you've been screwing Ciel." Claude retorted. "Well played Faustus, well played." Sebastain sighed.