Boundaries

I felt breathless. Like my breath had been stolen.

A boy. She was giving him a boy. 

She was having what was almost mine. She was giving him what I almost gave him-a son. 

The only reason I knew this interesting fact, was because as soon as I walked through the doors it was the first thing I heard.

Exitment, happiness, and love were all present at that moment. And I wouldn't deny the fact that I felt jealous. I felt as if my place had been stolen.

I walked to my bedroom with my head held high. However, as soon as the door closed, I let it all out. Tears spilled from my eyes like a flowing river. I wasn't able to reach my bed, I broke down right there, in the middle of my very big bedroom. 

It all came back to me, his room, his birth, his smell, and his face. He had truly been a perfect sight, and he would forever be in my memory.

There was knock at my door. Thinking it was Clara, I mumbled a 'come in'.

"Good evening Clara, what is it that you wan-" I stoped as I realized who I was talking to.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"Good evening to you to." He said in a hard tone.

I rubbed my face. "Cut the chase, what do you want?"

"I wanted to see if you were alright" I gave him a weird look.

" I'm great, now if you'll excuse me, I have more important things to attend to."

He ignored me and walked towards my bed. He grazed the blue fabric and smiled.

"Can you not touch that?!" I asked with anger in my voice. 

"He is mine as much as he is yours Florence, and the fact you hate me won't change that." He said turning around to face me.

"I'm not implying Alexander wasn't yours, all I'm implying is that I want you to leave. I've stopped being of your concern a long time ago. I don't know what you want, or what she wants, all that I know is that I want you both as far away from me as possible."

"I'm having a son, it's time you get used to the idea. Jealousy doesn't flatter you my dear" Was all he said before he left the room. 

---

"You have the right to request a paternity test as soon as the child is born. If that is his son, your marriage is no longer valid, and the contract is broken." 

I had decided to consult a lawyer. If he wanted to play house with the slut, it wasn't going to be cheap.

"So how much are we talking about?" I said leaning back against the leather seat.

"You will get half of everything, and because his side of the contract was broken ,fifty one percent of the company. If you decide to sell, we may be talking about two hundred million dollars." He said lighting my cigaret. 

"Perfect, thank you Mr.Taylor. I will be in contact with you as soon as that bastard is born. I want you to get a head start ,as soon as those paternity test comes back positive, I want him to sign those papers."

"Of course Mrs.Laurent. I will get the proper papers ready and wait for your call." I gave him a nod and spun on my heel.

 I was finally going to get back what was rightfully mine. 

---

"Eat! For fucks sakes, you have to eat something April!" I heard Christian yell at her.

"No, I'm already fat. I refuse to put on more weight!" She answered back.

I walked past them, my mission to grab ice cream.

"I could careless about your weight, this is about my son. If you starve, he starves so you better start chewing before I shove the food down your throat." I laughed.

It probably wouldn't be the first thing that's ever been shoved down her throat.

"What are you laughing at. Its not like you have anything to be happy about you sour bitch." I walked towards her stepping around Christian, leaning down in front of her.

"Listen here you little slut, the only reason you are here is because of that little bastard you managed to concieve. You overstep your boundaries one more time, and I will have you thrown out of this house." I said blowing smoke into her face.

She let out a snort. "I'm having Christian's baby, he would never allow that!"

"See, I have no idea what slut house he got you out of, but they apparently didn't teach you about marriage. His status means he can't afford scandals. Me however, I'm the victim in all of this shit you too managed to create. You open your fucking mouth one more time, I will drag you out myself, speak to the press, and make sure everyone knows what kind of low-life cunt you are. Am I clear?"  

She looked at Christian expecting him to step over me. When she didn't get an answer she simply nodded.

"Now you better fucking eat and shut the hell up. You have no fucking idea what I would give to have my son in my arms." And with that I walked away not hearing from either of them for the rest of the afternoon.