The Plan

She was a beautiful sight to look at. Her brown eyes could pierce through any man's soul and take it captive. 

She was perfect without even attempting to be. Any man would be lucky to have her companionship at any hour of the day.

"Charlie" She called me over and I complied unable to resist.

"Florence" I said. She stood up and placed a kiss on my cheek. 

That was all I ever got from her. No matter what he did to her, she remained faithful, that was the way she was raised. She would not allow herself to stoop as low as her husband did.

"How are you doing Charles?" She asked with those big eyes of hers staring right into my own.

"I'm doing great. Let's get to the point, my dear. What do you need me to do?" 

She tilted her head to the side surprised at my response.

"I need you to deliver that bitches baby." I furrowed my eyebrows confused at her request. 

She leaned into the small round table and took hold of my hand.

"That bastard she carries is the key out of my marriage. I want you to make sure it survives outside of her womb. Her first child died at birth and as terrible as this might sound, I want you to deliver a happy and healthy little bastard so I can get rid of Christian for good." 

Her eyes softened as she held my hand in a stronger hold.  "I think it's time I start living my life the way I want. I've become more bitter than my mother since I've married him. I want my own money, my own home, my own children, and I want to do it all with you. I want to have the happiness I deserve-we both deserve. I've gotten tired of living a lie, my whole fucking life has been a lie since I married him. I want to be able to live my life to the fullest extent. I want life to have meaning for me again and I want to spend the rest of my days by your side. Charlie, I need your help." She said looking down at her lap.

I pulled my chair to the side of the table where she was at. I took hold of her and wrapped her in my arms.

"I'll do it, for you I would do anything." She smiled and gave me a small kiss on my cheek.

She leaned into my ear and places her hand on my thigh. "I promise soon, very soon I'll make all of this worth it. I love you Charlie with all my heart. You've been there for me in the toughest days and I promise I'll be there for yours." 

And with that, she stood up and walked out of the small cafe with my heart in her hands.

__

I knew something had gone wrong the moment I stepped foot in the house. The honeymoon phase was over.

"I'm tired of all of it all Christian! I'm tired of you letting her walk all over me. I deserve respect as the mother of your child, I should come first!" I ignored them as she threw a fit and made my way to my bedroom.

Locking my bedroom door I began to undress my intentions to take along and relaxing bath. As I was about to unclasp my bra my door was thrown open. 

"What the fuck have you done Florence?!" He asked storming towards me. He held papers in his hand and I smirked- he had been served.

He took a hold of my arm very roughly and threw me onto the bed. I stood up in front of him no longer willing bow down.

"I did what I am rightfully allowed to do. I read the stupid contract and discovered I have the upper hand. Gee darling, for being an educated man, you surely did not think with your brain." I said as I grabbed my robe attempting to cover myself up.

He was silent for a long moment staring into my eyes without anything to say for himself. 

"You will have your divorce after my son is born and after that I want you gone out of my life for good. I want you to disappear out of my life and never come back, and you will start giving April the respect she deserves. Like it or not, she is the woman I have chosen to stand by my side." He said as he spun around getting ready to leave. 

"By the way,  I've seen it all, I've had it all, you've carried my child you have no need to cover something that I've already had a taste of. There is nothing about you that I don't know. I even know the name of the man you're screwing my dear." I felt even more enraged at his latest comment than his first.

I grabbed him by the shoulder and spun him around catching his attention.

"You don't get to tell me what I can and can't do. You don't get to "demand" that I respect your little bitch and that little bastard she's carrying. And you don't get to treat me like a common whore. Apart from the fact that I hate you with all my might, I have chosen to respect the vows I made to you. And even if I was getting fucked against a kitchen counter that is none of your fucking concern! I'm tired of you both and I want you to stay away from me as far as possible and as soon as the little bastard is born I will pick up my shit and leave, you don't have to tell me twice! Now get the fuck out of my room." 

I had enough of his shit to last a lifetime. I was ready to start a new life with someone else. I was ready to try a new life with Charlie the only man who seemed to care about me. 

I began to get a taste of freedom and I loved it.