chapter 2

(Ok so yesterday i was super tierd so it was kinnda terible and i dont no who to spell that good oh and if your wondering how old i am im 12 enyway enjoy this chapter~<3)

(P.S theres some murdering in this chapter enjoy!(^:*)

Toms pov.

We all went to bed and fell asleep.then i was suddenly on the sofa and it was day!?"what the fu-"just as i was going to finish my sentens a sunden knock was on the door so i got up to see who it was it was a man in a red hoodie who had an eye-patch and a robotic arm.
"T-tord!?"i said in shock."uhhhh...h-hi tom"tord said awkwardly."what the hell are YOU doing here!"i yelled."tom whats going on in-*gasp*TORD!"edd suddenly walked in and screamed the last part of his sentens."edd are you ok i heard yo-TODD!?!?"matt sudenly burst in and and yelled the last part."what are you doing here?"edd asked sadly."i was going to apoligise for all that i did to you.im really sorry for what i did...*sniff*it was never meant to be like this!"tord said wile crying."ugh"i said wile rowling my 'eyes'."really?"matt asked he was the most gulible won in the group."yes!"tord said still sobbing."oh really matt?are gonna belive a lier?"i said.what happend next i did not expect."i wont!"edd yelled bethor runing to the kitchen and grabing a knife!he ran back in the room with anger in his eyes and stabbed tord!"EDD WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!"i screamed in hope for him to stop.he dident stop but he terned his head."what?!"he said sicoticly."y-your killing TORD"i screamed."yeah and?"edd said even more crazy than befor."t-tord"i said sobbing."t-tom"tord said crying.as he said that i.........woke up?"AHHHHHHH!!!!"i screamed.i guess i woke edd and matt up because thay slamed my door open and ran to me."tom are you ok!"edd yelled in worrie."y-yeah"i said wile crying."well your clearly not ok tim"said matt."n-no im f-fine i just h-had a n-night m-mare"i said wile sobbing.then matt and edd hugged me."if you need enything we're here"said edd."heh.thanks edd but i wont need enything.....just tord"the last part i wisspered."what was that last part tim?"matt asked in confussion."oh i just said sleep i just need some sleep i guess.i just dont wanna go back to sleep..."i said a cople of stray tears rowling down my cheeks."we'll stay up with you!"matt said with a smile."heh thanks matt thanks edd"i said softly with still a cople of tears escaping the edges of my 'eyes'.we went down stairs and edd asked if i wanted to watch a movie so i said yes.we watched insane zombie pirates from hell 5.

Edds pov.

We watched insane zombie pirates from hell 5.'i wonder what toms night mare was about?'i thought."hay tom?"i asked."yeah"tom said not taking his eyes of the t.v screen."what was your night mare about?"i asked."um"tom said a cople of tears rowling down his cheeks."nothing important"tom said looking away.i was worried about my friend.

(Ok im sorry if the story dosent make mutch sence but i was half asleep yesterday wen i write the story but i hope it will get better also im terible at spelling enyway there may be a nother page later today or tomorrow so yeah bye<3)