chapter 8

(Ok guys smut happened last chapter woop!sorry im a sinner.enyway enjoy the damn story!<3)

Tords pov.

I woke up on a.table?"my back hurts"i groaned."mmm?tord?"i shot my head around to see a sleepy tom.he was in my black hoodie.it was way to big for him.he looked cute tho.we both had no under wear on."morning sleepy head"i said smileing at him."good morning~"he said smileing.he then leaned to me and pressed his lips against mine i happily kissed back.the kiss lasted for a minet.tom smiled at me for ages until he stoped and looked like he remembered something."oh my god!edd and matt are probley worried i dident come home last night!"tom said serching for his phone."oh!yeah!"i said serching for toms phone."here it is!"i said picking up a phone with a checkered phone case."thanks tord!"tom said giving me a smile and taking the phone.he then texted edd and matt saying he was fine.there was like a thousand texts that said 'were are you are you alwrite?'.tom then pounsed on to me and started kissing me.wile he was texting i got my boxers on.tom moaned into the kiss.i looked at tom and he had lust in his eyes.i pulled away and said"wow horny mutch~"tom just smirked at me and sat on my lap.rubbing his butt on my croach area.(smut warning)tom then grabed my thing and kissed me again.he then slid his hand in my pants and started to rub my thing.he pulled away from the kiss"your hard commie~"tom said biting his lip."nnnrgh!i no"i moaned as he squeesed me.he then started to kiss my chest all the way to my pants.he then ripped my pants off and took my entire thing in his mouth making him deep throut me.he sucked me really hard."ah!t-tom!"i moaned.he then sucked harder."ah-ah tom i-im gonna c-cum!"i moaned as i released my load.tom then swallowed it and got back on my lap."well you no what its time for commie~"tom said taking of the hoodie he was wearing.he then started to slowly go down on my size.i groaned and tom moaned.the entire thing was now inside tom.he then started to bounse up and down.(i cant spell for sh*t)"oh god tom!"i moaned as he kept on bounseing."A-AH!TORD!YOUR SO BIG!"tom screamed in plesure.i then bit my lip and put my head back.i grabed his waist as he bounsed.as he was comeing down i thrusted up witch meant i hit his sweet spot.his 'eyes' shot open and he started to drool."AH!TORD!AAAHHHH!"he screamed.that spot was hit over and over again until."TORD!IM G-GONNA CUM!!!"tom screamed as he came all over my chest.he bounsted a bit more until i said i was gonna cum and came inside of tom.he then got off of me and layed down next to me snuggleing up to my chest.we then fell asleep.

(End of smut)

Toms pov.

I woke up after the amazing experians i had bethor i fell asleep.i got up and got dressed.i then felt big musculer arms wrap around me."your not gonna leave me write?"tord asked."well ive gotta get back"i said fixing my hair."aww.oun quick round bethor you go~?"tord asked seductivly"hmmm.hard but i have to decline.and you no why"i said sliping from his arms."aww.how about oun last kiss~?"tord asked raising an eye brow and smirking."fine"i said raping my arms around tords neck.he then grabed my waist and pulled me closser.he then smashed his lips against mine and i dident hesitate to kiss back.we started to make out for a little wile.tord then licked my lip.i pulled away and said with a smirk"tord.no."he just gave me puppy eyes"aww why not?"tord said pulling me closser."you no why.edd and matt will be even more suspicious than usel~"i said."fiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnee!"tord wined.i giggled and pecked him on the lips."why are you so cute tom?"tord said.i blushed a bit."it just comes to me"i giggled.he just cuddled me.half an hour pasted by and tord looked like he was gonna fall asleep."tord.havent you got a house you gotta go to"i said looking up at him."uhhhh"tord said nervesly rubing(HE DICC)the back of his neck.(im not sorry lol)tord then to shut me up kissed me hard.

(Bros i no this won was short but i have no ideas for this so i need some ideas come on or im gonna stop making chapters dudes!and im being serious dudes enyway byyyyyyyeeeeee!<3)