chapter 7

(Ok guys so this won mite be rushed or short.coz it like past midnight were i am coz ma clock is like 'its 00:33am ya doop brain!'enyway enoth of my blabering enjoy the story!<3)

Toms pov.

I desided to go for a walk.the wether said rainy so i grabed my checkered umbrella.just to be safe.i walked out of the house leaving edd and matt to makeout or somthing in the living room.i walked down the street to see a guy in a femiler black hoodie.i walked up to him curiosly."hay!"i said puting a hand on his sholder."wha-"he was cut of by turning around to see me.it was......no it coodent be..........it was.........TORD!!!!!!!"t-tom?"tord asked with confusion."t-tord?"i asked shocked."you arnt.dead?"i asked even more shocked at the site i was seeing."n-no im not dead but.tom.is it really you and im not dreaming?"tord asked his eye filling up with tears.tord was really different.he had an eye patch and lods of scars across his face.his hands went out of his pockets and i cood see his hand was.robotic?"t-tord what happened to you?"i asked."as if you care your the oun who did this to me."tord said a tear rowling down his cheek."i-i did it to you?"i asked shocked at the words that came out of his mouth."yes tom you did so why do you care now?"tord asked tears after tears rowling down his cheek."i-i dont no"i said puting my hand on his cheek and using my thumb to wipe away some tears."i think something wierd is going on in my body.i think ive drank to mutch in my life"i said as tord chuckled at my words."mabey just a little"tord said giggleing abit.i then realized i still had my hand on his cheek.but he dident seem to care."hay wanna go do somthing?"tord asked."sure!"i replied thoughtlessly."come on then!"tord said as he grabed my hand and started running draging me with him."tord were are we going?!"i asked."youll see!"tord said as he draged me to an old abandoned block of flats."this is were i hang out sometimes."i said."really?i thound it a cople of days ago."tord said."yeah.i thound it after the 'insident'"i said throwning."that was my fault..."i heard tord wisper under his breath."it kinda is my fault"i said as tord looked up at me tears in his eye."wait.are we friends now?"tord asked looking confused.i then without thinking grabed tords arms and smashed my lips against his.he was shocked for a moment but melted into the kiss.i then pulled away slowly."im um...sorry"i said letting go of tord and steping back.tord just smirked at me."well if thats how you feel im fine with it."tord said blushing a little.my face went a firery red and i put my hood up and covered my face.tord was taller than me he was kinda scarey.he had huge muscles tho....and a huge.....BULDGE IN HIS PANTS!!!!(heheheh im a sinner!may be smut or wierd making out.im a total sinner.)he then grabed me and kissed me again.this time it was pasionate and warm.he then licked my bottom lip and i opened my mouth.his tougn swirled around my mouth and wressled with my tougn.he then grabed my croach area.i moaned into the kiss and tord kiss's me harder."a-ah!"i moan as he squeeses my 'friend' hard."t-tord!"i moan as he keeps on kissing me."w-were in t-the middle of t-the street!"i say trying not to moan."good point~"tord says seductively.he then grabs my butt and lifts me up.he then kicks open the door and sees a table tord then put me on top of it and kissed me again.i moan louder into the kiss.tord then starts to move his hands up and down my waist.i moan his name then grab his croach erea.he then moans a little at the sudden grab."you want me tom~"tord said seductively."y-yes!"i practicly yelled in plesure.(i cant spell for *nauty word*)tord then layed me down on the table taking of my hoodie.he then took of his hoodie and our jeans.we were now in boxers. i coodent stop staring at the lump in tords pants."you wanna see whats in here~"tord said pointing at his boxers."yes!"i said kinda beging desprate now."what do you say thomas?~"tord said with a smirk on his face."p-please give it to me tord!"i moaned out.tord grined and took of his and my boxers.he was huge!"how are you going to fit in me?"i asked."oh ill fit~"tord said in his sexy norwiegan axcent.i coodent help but moan.he then put his self to my entrans and thusted in deep."a-ah tord!"i screamed as he slamed into me.this is the best thing that has ever happend to me.he then started to slowly move in and out."m-more!faster!d-deeper!harder!"i screamed in plesure.he obayed me and started going harder and deeper."oh tommy~you look so good like this~"tord said bitting his lip."ohhh~"i moaned.(im so sorry..not.)i bit my lip and grabed on to the table."a-h!tord im-im gonna c-cum!"i screamed."me to!"tord yelled in plesure bitting his lip.he then thrusted a cople more times."TORD!!!!"i moaned and came all over his chest.he thrusted thor more times and then came inside me.he then pulled out of me and layed on the table next to me."that was....WOW!"i said panting."yeah!"tord said panting to.we then went to sleep.

(Im sorry this is short but im pretty sur-ssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhh*nauty word*omg i thought my mum was gonna walk in on me lol enyway i hope you enjoyed wreading this bye!<3)