chapter 5

(Ok dudes im doing the next chapter for you little freaks!this chapter has confruntaion and more crying ok well hope ya like it guys and gurls!)

Matts pov.

I wonder whats up with tim.he practicly jumped off of the sofa and ran to the door!hmmmmm i will get to the bottom of this...."hay tim!?why do you have black eyes!?"i asked from the sofa.""private matt!"i heard from the kitchen."why!?"i asked."coz it is"tim said now walking in to the room.i will get to the bottom of this!!!

Toms pov.

'Whats up with matt?hes acting really wierd'i thought.i looked at matt raising an eye brow bethor walking up the stairs."see ya im gonna go drink in my room until i pass out!"i yelled."TOM.NO!!!!"i herd edd yell from a room."hahaha i was joking edd!"i yell in the derection of edds voice.he groaned and walked out of the room he was in."dont do that tom"edd said not amused."haha your reaction is prisles"i laughed.i just gave me a look.you kno THE look.the kinda look your mum wood give ya.edd then sat on the sofa next to matt."ill be in my room if you love birds need me!"i said bethor walking up the stairs."we'er not love birds!"edd yelled from the sofa."yeah yeah"i said as i was opening my bedroom door.i walked in my room closing the door behind me.i grab my phone from my pocket and went on facebook.edd and matt had a comment war yesterday so there was comments on nerly everything.on cat videos the were omojis galor.on love quotes it looks like edd and matt were flirting."ha!and thay say there not dating"i said to my self.'u sure u to no dating?:3'i commented on the love quote that thay went mad on.'BING'almost instantly my phone went of and edd had commented on my comment.'u sure u not jelly?;3'edd commented.'jelly bout wot?'i commented.'matt has better frendship with me than u;3'edd commented ouns again.':,('i commented.then edd stoped commenting for ages so i just put my phone down and layed in my bed unexpectedly fell asleep.

Edds pov.

I was sat on the sofa after tom went to his room.i grabed the t.v remote and terned on the t.v.matt was sat next to me looking in his mirror and fixing his already perfect hair.wow matt is so hansome.i coodent help it i just stared at him and smiled."what?"matt asked.he must have notist i was looking at him."oh!um nothing!"i say looking at the t.v.matt just went back to looking in his mirror and doing his hair."god how is he so hot"i wispered.matt then blushed and looked at me.oh no he must of herd me say that."r-really?"matt asked blushing."um uh"i said with dark red cheeks.'BING'my phone went of.i grabed my phone and looked on it.it was tom.he commented on the love quote.'u sure u to no dating?:3'tom commented.i rowled my eyes and commented'u sure u no jelly?;3'.i put my phone on the arm of the sofa.and looked at matt who was still looking at me and blushing i just stared at the t.v pretending what just happened did not happen.'BING'i picked up my phone and looked on it and saw tom commented back on what i write.'jelly bout wot?'.oh man what am i gonna write back.'matt has a better frendship with me than u;3'i commented.':,('he commented but bethor i cood do enything matt pounsed on me pining me down to the sofa.he sat lightly on my stomach."m-matt?"i said blushing.he dident say enything.he leaned closser to my face.our lips centermiters away from eachother.then his lips presed against mine.at first i was shocked but after like two seconds i kissed back.matt then losened his grip on me and i sat up.matt was now sat on my lap.i had my hands on his waist and matt had his arms raped arown my neck.we made out for three hours.we then eventioly pulled away from eachother and cuddled.we then fell asleep on the sofa.

Toms pov.

I came down stairs at 7:56am.this is the second time this month that ive woken up bethor 9:00 or 8:00.i groaned and went in to the kitchen to grab something for breakfast.i ate a bowl of cereal and walked into the living room.i looked at the sofa and saw edd and matt snugled up to gether."hay edd,matt"i said.edd groaned and matt moaned."what tom?"edd said anoyed."nothing just wondering why you to are cuddleing"i said smirking."um"edd said blushing."heheh i new you were dating"i said with my smirk becoming a grin."we.are.not.dating."edd said geting angry now.i raised an eye brow and said"well how can you explain this?"."well i dont moan tords name in my sleep!"edd said angrely."w-what!?"i said in shoke.

(Ok guys im so sorry i havent sent a chapter for two days i was busy with going out and wanting to slit my throte enyway i hope you enjoyed this chapter i will do another chapter ta morrow i promis<3)