chapter 4

(Ok so this oun mite be a bit messed up or it will be wierd.im sorry im just a seriosly messed up person enjoy<3)

Toms pov.

I wake up in my bed edd and matt must have caried me to my room.i groaned and looked at the time.it was 10:30am!wow i must have slepted in.i get up and im still wearing what i wore yesterday.'i stink'i thought.so i grabed a towel and a fresh pair of clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower.wen i got out the shower i saw some sissors.all i cood think about was the dream i had last night.so i grabed the sissors and opened them up.i then stared at the blades for a cople of minets then i put the blade to my wrist and pushed it down a little then i pulled it fast across my skin making me yelp in pain.tears then streamed down my cheeks.i looked at the mark i put on my skin.warm dark red liquid pored from it and driped on the the floor."ow ow ow ow"i wispered.it was a deap cut."hay tom are you ok in there?"edd was on the other side of the door."y-yeah!"i said trying to hold back the tears."ok well youve been in there for awile"edd said.i was in there for awile.i hadent even notiost i was in there for an hour."oh yeah well i was just enjoying the shower!"i said."ok"edd said bethor footsteps were herd walking away from the door.i then let out my tears that i tryed to keep in so badly.after a cople of minets of sobbing i dried my self and got dressed.i grabed a plaster from the first aid kit and put it on the cut.i then put on my hoodie and went down stairs."hay tim!"matt said with a smile."its tom"i said walking into the kitchen and grabing a bottle of smirloff."tom.please can you stay sobber for oun day?"edd said giving me a smile."its hard edd.to put up with stupid people out side with no drink in hand."i said.edd then thrownd and gave me the 'puppy eyes'."pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssseeee" edd said in a squeeky voice."ugh fine.oun hour with out a drink."i said."good enoth for me!"edd said with a warm smile.i just rowled my 'eyes'and walked out the room.i went to the living room and sat on the sofa.i grabed the remote to the t.v and terned it on.i flicked throw the chanels.i was sat there bored nothing on the t.v to watch wen i herd a knock on the door.i jumped out of my seat and ran to the door.i quickly opened the door and saw a delivery guy.it was a tall man in a blue shirt and denim shorts.he had dark brown hair with a light blue streek it looked rediculus."um is there an edd that lives here?"the man said."yeah oun sec ill get him"i said.i walk in to the kitchen were edd is."hay edd delivery for ya"i said to him."oh ok"edd said bethor rushing to the door and sighning the paper.(i have no idea what the stupid things are called)"so.what was that about?"matt said curiosly."what was what about?"i asked."you ran to the door bethor"matt said."oh i was super....curios who was there!"i said in dethens."mmhmm"matt said sarcasticly."im telling the truth matt"i lied.i was expecting tord to be at the door.luckely i think no wons sespecting enything.

Matts pov.

Omg there is somthing wrong with tim hes been acting wierd eversinse that night mare i wonder what is buging him.

(Ohhhh matts sespecting somthing lol.enyway i hope you liked this chapter coz i was up all night thinking of ideas so yeah again if yo got some ideas dont be shy tell me and if ya want ill give ya a shout out guys and gurls enyway i hope you enjoyed<3)