chapter 6

(Im so sorry that i dident do oun yesterday suprise busy day from my mum enyway Here we go guys you gon love dis!i hope...enjoy!<3)

Toms pov.

Did edd just say i moan that commies name in my sleep."w-what?!"i asked shocked."oooooooh crap"edd said."seriosly?"matt asked."edd what do you mean?"i asked seriosly."nothing forget it!"edd said looking away."you can drink today!"edd said pointing to the frige."finally!"i said with a sigh and ran to the kitchen.i opened the frige and saw a big bottle of smirloff."my pride and joy is finally back to me!"i say happily to myself."well its nice to no were not apart of that!"edd yelled from the sofa.just as i was gonna chug the bottle of smirloff i herd giggleing comeing from the living room.i peeked my head throw the door way to see matt on top of edd and them kissing."i love you"matt said giggleing some more."shhhh toms in the other room!"edd wispered."oh sorry"matt wispered giggleing a little."its ok.i love you to!"edd wispered.then matt kissed edd and it turned into a makeout."your not dating are you?"i said leaning on the the wall.matt and edd riped away from eachother and there heads shot my way."uh um!"edd said sitting up.matt just stayed quite."um i-its not what it looks like i swear!"edd said blushing and sweating."actioly it looks like your making out so what are you doing?"i said with a smirk."matt was fixing my face?!"edd said nevesly."yeah!i was fixing edds face.he had some dirt on it"matt said confidently."why are you siting on him then matt?"i asked raising an eye brow and smirking."well he woodent stay still"matt said getting off of edd."mhm"i hummed sarcasticly."what?"matt asked confussed."then why were you kissing and telling eachother that you love them?"i asked with a smirk."um uh huh"edd said blushing and sweating."oh shut up!"matt said anoyed.i was shocked that matt the sweet oun wood tell me to shut up."jeez ok ok!"i said puting my hands up in the air.matt and edd sat up strait and gave me a look.(damn tom yo did it dis time lol)"im going im going!"i said walking into the kitchen and grabing the bottle of smirloff.i walked up the stairs and and opened my bedroom door.i groaned and sat on my bed.i chuged the bottle of smirloff and went to my desk next to the wall.i sat in my wooden chair and grabed a piese of paper.i grabed my checkered pensel and started to write some music(p.s i cant spell that good so music is what i put)wierdly i thought of the commie.why was i thinking about the commie?then i looked at what i was writeing.the wierd thing was i wasent writeing anymore i was drawing.my hands had done there own thing!i drawed the commie!?"WHAT THE HELL!?"i yelled.just as i yelled that matt and edd burst into the room."whats wrong tom!?"edd said worried."oh uh nothing!"i said covering the page with my hands."whats that?"matt asked pointing at the paper i was covering."uh nothing"i said grabing the paper and puting it in a drawer.matt and edd raised a eye brow and smirked."what!?"i said anoyed."nothing"edd and matt said at the same time and giggleing."oh what are you giggleing at?"i said anoyed."hehehe what do you mean?"thay asked giggleing even more.i groaned and grabed a fresh piese of paper.i then started to write."we'll leave you be then mr.grumpy pants!"matt and edd said bethor walking out of the room closing the door behind them."why am i feeling like this?"i said to my self bethor a cople of stray tears stroled down my face.

(Guys im so sorry i dident do this yesterday i was gonna finish it but crap came up and i had to stop and save im again super sorry i hope you enjoyed bye for now freaks!<3)