Prologue

Here's my new story! I hope you like it. Just so you know, Hallie is depressed, has anxiety, and gets panic attacks. I honestly don't know where I came up with this idea, so yeah.

This is the Prologue. Enjoy.

----

Niall Horan's Point of Veiw, four years ago

 "Today's lovely fanart was sent in by KatyPLuvr23," the girl on screen said, grinning, as a drawing of her hugging a frightened danisnotonfire appeared on screen. "Love you, and sorry Dan. Remember to subscribe to my channel, and like the video if you laughed or cried, or whatever. Bye y'all!"

 I smiled, liking the video, and closing my laptop. "Niall?" I heard Harry call, as he walked into my hotel room. "What are you doing?" I looked up, smiling at Harry.

 "Hey Haz," I said, "I was just watching the newest YouTube video by HallieTheHulk," I told him. Harry raised an eyebrow.

 "Who's HallieTheHulk? I've never heard of her," Harry said, sitting next to me. I reopened my laptop, smiling as the familiar face of Hallie appeared on screen. Harry was immeadiatley enraptured. I laughed a bit at the look on his face. It was kind of cute. She was fourteen, and Harry was fifteen. They would have been an adorable couple. Except for the small problem that she lived in the USA, and we were just finished with the XFaxctor and recording our first album.

 Oh well.

Harry Styles' Point of Veiw

 I was watching this YouTuber named "HallieTheHulk" on Niall's laptop. She was awesome, and hilarious, and I think I'm in love. 

 It's been three hours, and I'm still watching her. I've begun to observe little things about her. In some of her videoes, she is wearing a ton of bracelets, in some she isn't, but when she does they're always on her left hand. She looks tired, but is always laughing, especially when she's making a video with one of her friends.

 I wish I could meet her. Maybe some day...