Chapter Four

Here's chapter four. Warning now, this chapter starts out quite happy, but gets darker. Quite quickly, actually.

-------

Harry's Point Of View, three days later. The Day before the interview.

 "I'm telling you, Stony is meant to be!" cried Savvy, her layered dirty blonde bangs falling in front of her purple glasses. Air nodded in agreement, looking serious. I chuckled a little, crossing my arms and leaning back into the bunk of the tour bus.

 "Hello?" said the goth girl, who's name was Exin, I believe, "Stasha. All. The. Way." Hallie shook her head adamantly. Her brown hair flew around her head.

 "No frickin' way," she said, crossing her arms indignantly. "I'm cool with Stony, doesn't blow holes in my ship. Well, it blows holes in Pepperony, but I ship Clintasha harder. So Stasha is not cool, dude. Not cool." I chuckled as she ranted about how much she disliked Stasha, which Rosie soon joined on her side.

 Then Savvy somehow interjected that Thorki was awesome and she shipped them and Brucny, which made Hallie freeze. She shot Savvy a look of disgust, shuddering.

 'I'm sorry but me? With Stark. Not happening." She shook her head. I chuckled again.

 I continued watching the OTP video by Hallie the Hulk, laughing almost nonstop. After a few minutes, Zayn pulled aside the curtain to my bed. His black hair was tousled and he had a frown on his face.

 "May I ask what you think you're doing? Even I can't sleep over your laughter," he grumbled. I paused the video, just as Exin announced "The only ship I'd even think about with them is me with Zayn."

 Louis poked his head in from the bunk above mine, "I heard Zayn's name, what's goin' on?" he asked. 

 "Only watching an amazing YouTuber," I said as Liam and Niall came in from the kitchen. Niall grinned at me, he knew I was watching Hallie. Louis slid from his bunk, before pulling himself into mine.

 "And that would be?" he asked, intrigued.

 "HallieTheHulk," Niall and I shouted together. Louis' eyes lit up, and he smiled broadly. I raised an eyebrow. As far as I knew, Louis had never seen Hallie's videos, though I may be wrong. (I later found out I was very, very wrong.)

 "What would you guys say if I told you she's interviewing us tomorrow?" Louis asked. I nearly fell out of the bed.

 "I would say you're crazy. How did you manage that?" I asked. Liam rolled his eyes. 

 "I feel like you're forgetting that we are the biggest band in the world," he said. "We could probably get an interview with anyone we wanted." Louis laughed, jokingly kicking him.

 "Cocky," he said, shaking his head, "but your right. That, and I know her." Niall's eyes were the size of saucers. I'm sure mine were too. How could he not tell us?

 "What?" I cried, "Dude, you know her, and you didn't tell us?" I shook my head, curls bouncing around my ears. "Best friends tell each other stuff," I fake sobbed, wrapping my arms around him and 'crying' into his shoulder.

 Louis patted my back. "So how do you know her, mate?" Niall asked. Louis shifted uncomfortably, a frown tugging on his lips.

 "Um, that's a little complicated," he said, looking awkward. Zayn, noticing Louis' awkwardness, stole my laptop from the bed, and carried to the main living area of the bus. I leapt off the bed, chasing him. Zayn just chuckled.

 He sat on the couch, with Liam settling next to him. I snatched my computer from Zayn. "I was watching that you know," I grumbled. Louis and Niall perched on the armrests of the sofa, as I was pulled down next Zayn.