Chapter Three

I joined my friends in my room, where they had been discussing the video. They all eyed me as I sat down, but I ignored them. I knew I'd have to talk to Rosie and Savvy later, but not with Exin in the room. That would not blow over well.

 "So, what have you guys come up with so far?" I asked, sitting on top of Air in the beanbag. She glared at me, and I stuck my tongue out in response.

 "Well," started Savvy, "we definitely need to do a disclaimer, sort of a 'Don't kill me if my OTP blows holes in your ship' sort of thing." I nodded.

 "And we were trying to come up with different fandoms for us to do," threw in Rosie, "So far we've got: Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus, Disney, One Direction," Exin made a face, "Twilight," now it was my turn to grimace, "and YouTube." Air nodded, grinning.

 "What about in The Hunger Games?" she asked, nodding towards my treasured box set of the series, sitting on the desk. I nodded, looking around my room.

 "Um, Lemonade Mouth?" I asked, unsure. Yes, it's childish, but my friends and I enjoyed the books and movie. Exin nodded from where she had the paper, and jotted it down.

 "How about the Avengers?" she threw in. We quickly agreed.

 "So when do we start filming?" asked Savvy. I shrugged, looking around. Everyone seemed to be mentally debating it.

 "How bout now?" asked Exin. I was surprised. She normally put off being in front of a camera as much as she could. Judging by the other's faces, they had the same reaction. Exin looked at us, from me with my wide eyes, to Rosie, whose jaw had dropped. "What?" she asked.

 Air was the first to recover. "Nevermind," she said, pushing me off of her, and standing up. "Lets o this thing!" 

 I leapt up off the floor, racing to the extra bedroom. which my father let me use to film videos. I quickly turned on my camera, before digging through the desk and finding five legal pads. I habd them and a pen to each of the girls, and pressed record.

 "Hello agents! It's Hallie the Hulk," I crowed as the camera started to record. I'm here with Rosie, from RosiePosieHasThorns, Savvy from MissyChisetheChiz, and my other two besties for the restie, Exin and Air!" I pointed to each of my friends as I introduced them. They fave little waves as I did my opening speil. Then, Savvy took over.

 She flicked her hair out of face, before speaking. "First off, hey to any Chiz Puffs out there!" That was what Savvy called her subscribers, like I called mine my agents, "Okay, so, per your demands, this video is about shipping. We are gonna tell you our OTPs for different fandoms. We haven't discussed it, so we're gonna do, well, kind of Tyler Oakley did in this video," she pointed to the corner of the screen, where I would edit in a link to Tyler Oakley's YouTuber OTP video with dailygrace. (AN: I think ya'll should go watch it... Just cause he's awesome.)

 Rosie piped in, smiling broadly. "Hey there thornies!" she cried, "If you don't know what shipping is, it's when you like the idea of two people in a relationSHIP together, and an OTP, or One True Pair, is like your favorite ship ever."

 Air piped up from where she was sitting in the back next to Exin, feet propped onto her lap, "So we're gonna write down our OTPs for different fandoms, then tell each other! Okay? Great!" Here, Exin jumped up, pushing Savvy aside and narrowing her eyes at the camera.

 "No being mean about other people's OTPs, either," she said, glaring. Later, I would put a caption, saying that this was our disclaimer. And I was sorry of Exin's weirdness. "We realize not everyone agrees with these ships, and we might even blow holes in one of yours, but that doesn't mean you can be a jerk about it."