Too Far

~The Following Thursday~ 

The door to the Game Shop was thrown open, and Akefia and Mariku walked right into the house.

Seth followed them look rather annoyed. "You do realize that what you just did is breaking and entering, something that is illegal." Seth told them.

"So what? It's not like Atemu's going to have us arrested for breaking into the house." Akefia retorted.

"Really?"

The three looked to see Atemu standing in the doorway with an irate look on his face.

"What?" Mariku asked.

Atemu pointed to the door.

The three looked and saw that the door was hanging by its hinges.

"Sorry. We'll just use Shadow magic to fix it." Akefia said, pointing his hand at the door.

"Don't even think about it." Atemu growled.

Akefia looked at Atemu. "Why?" Akefia asked.

"You broke the door, so fix it the old fashioned way." Atemu snapped.

"But why?" Mariku asked in a whiny way.

"Because Shadow magic can't fix every mistake that you make. Fix the door." Atemu said.

Akefia and Mariku left the shop to get what they needed, grumbling the entire time.

"So, how has your week without Yami been going?" Seth asked.

"Probably as well as your week without Seto or Joey was." Atemu answered.

"Touché." Seth said.

"It wasn't too bad. Yugi and I watched Transformers on TV the first night, and we've done other things together." Atemu said.

Seth looked at Atemu in surprise. "You mean Yugi hasn't been going out with John?" Seth asked, rather surprised.

"He has some, but not as much. I was glad that we were able to spend some time together. We haven't in a while." Atemu told him.

"Where is Yugi?" Seth asked.

"Upstairs." Atemu answered.

Yugi came down then. "Oh. Hi, Seth." Yugi said.

Seth nodded a greeting.

"Where are you off to?" Atemu asked, noticing that Yugi was dressed and ready to go.

"I'm going to meet John." Yugi answered.

"Did he call?" Atemu asked.

"No. He sent me a text message. I'm going over to his place." Yugi replied.

"Well, Akefia, Mariku, and I were planning to go to a teen nightclub tonight. We were wondering if you guys wanted to go." Seth said.

"I'll go." Atemu said.

Yugi gave a strained smile. "Sorry, but I'll probably be with John tonight." Yugi said.

"You can bring him along." Seth said.

"I think John had already planned for us to do something tonight, actually." Yugi said.

"Oh. Well, I guess I'll see you later tonight then." Atemu said.

"Yeah. You will." Yugi said before he left the house.

It wasn't long before Akefia and Mariku returned to the house with what they needed to fix the door.