Date part 1

~One Week Later~ 

Yami and Atemu were in their room alone.

Atemu was straddling Yami at the waist as he kissed Yami deeply. Yami raised his hands and tangled them in Atemu's hair, moaning.

The two soon broke the heated kiss, panting.

"Remind me why we made the agreement of no more sex." Yami said, rather turned on by this.

Atemu sighed. "Because we agreed to wait for Yugi to join us next time around." Atemu said.

Yami groaned. "Then we are both in for a lot of trouble." Yami said.

"Tell me about it." Atemu said, moving off of Yami.

Yami sat up. "I wish that Yugi was here. At least we would have something to distract us then." Yami said.

"Well, you know that Yugi and Joey had that project that they have to do together, and it's easier for them to work at the mansion since it is a lot bigger than the Game Shop is." Atemu said.

Yami sat up. "I know, Atemu. I still hate it. I don't like it when Yugi's not here." Yami remarked.

"Neither do I." Atemu agreed as he lay back down.

"So, what can we do to stop ourselves from breaking our promise of no sex?" Yami asked, turning to look at his boyfriend.

"Well, we could always do that homework we have due Monday." Atemu said.

Yami rolled his eyes. "It can wait." Yami said.

"Well, in that case, I would say that the next best thing to do would be to talk about a date." Atemu said.

Yami blinked in surprise. "A date?" Yami asked.

"Yes. A date. You know that we haven't actually taken Yugi out on a proper date." Atemu said.

Yami started to say something.

Atemu held up his hand. "Yes. I know. Yugi considers a simple movie at home a date, but I want something more. I want to take Yugi out somewhere for a change. We haven't done that, and we've been with him for over a month." Atemu said.

Yami leaned back against the pillows. "Hmm. I see your point. We do need to do that." Yami said.

"Since we're on the same page where do we take him?" Atemu asked.

"Well, out to eat is a sure thing, but you and I both know how Yugi feels about fancy, expensive restaurants." Yami said.

"Yeah. I know. Yugi can't stand them." Atemu said.

"So, I suppose we'll go to some place like Burger World." Yami said.

"Okay. We need to do something else." Atemu said.

Yami sat back and thought. "I honestly don't know. It should be something that Yugi likes." Yami said.

"I would say Kaibaland, but we go there a lot anyway." Atemu said.

Yami frowned. "Well, it needs to be something that we all would enjoy." Yami said.

"Yeah. I know." Atemu said.

Yami thought a moment before an idea hit him. "I think I might know what to do." Yami said.

"Wh-" Atemu started, but couldn't finish as Yami had already scrambled off the bed and headed out the door. Atemu got up and followed Yami.

Yami headed into Yugi's room and started looking for something.

"What are you doing? You know that we shouldn't go through Yugi's stuff." Atemu said leaning against the door with his arms crossed.