Truth

The following day, Yugi was released from the hospital.

"I'm glad to be going home." Yugi said as he tried to get his shirt on.

"Need help?" Atemu asked.

"Yeah." Yugi admitted. Since he had a cast on his wrist, it was hard for Yugi to do many things, especially getting dressed.

Atemu walked over and helped Yugi get his shirt and jacket on, pushing aside his feelings for Yugi at the time.

Once Yugi was dressed, he stood up, wincing at the pain.

Atemu placed a hand on Yugi's shoulder. "Yugi, are you okay?" Atemu asked.

"I think so. Just sore." Yugi said.

"You mean pain." Atemu said. He knew that Yugi was still in a lot of pain, even if Yugi did try to hide it.

"Yeah." Yugi admitted, not willing to try to hide anything now.

"Don't worry about it. I had Seth go and put in your prescription while we were waiting for you to be released from the hospital. It should be ready." Atemu said.

Yugi nodded.

Atemu led Yugi out of the room. "You don't have to worry, Yugi. John isn't going to be getting anywhere near you." Atemu said.

"Where is he?" Yugi asked.

"Last I heard, he was still in jail. Even if he manages to make bail, I'm not letting him near you." Atemu assured Yugi.

"Okay." Yugi said.

The two left the room and headed down to the lobby.

Once outside, Atemu called a cab.

The two climbed into the cab, and Atemu told the driver the address of the Game Shop.

Once there, Atemu paid the cabby before he drove off.

"Atemu, what about Akefia and Mariku? Where are they?" Yugi asked.

"I have no idea." Atemu admitted.

"They're not-" Yugi started.

"No, Yugi. They're not going after John." Atemu said as they started walking to the door. "We're leaving that honor for Yami." Atemu said.

Yugi gulped. "Yami's going to be angry." Yugi said.

"Yeah. He is." Atemu agreed.

"How angry do you think he's going to be with me?" Yugi asked.

Atemu looked surprised, his hand freezing with the key at the keyhole. Atemu turned to look at Yugi. "What are you talking about?" Atemu asked.

"I know that Yami's going to be angry at me for not telling him in the first place." Yugi said, looking uneasy.

Atemu sighed. "Come on, Yugi." Atemu said.

The two walked into the house and headed into the living room.

Atemu sat down on the couch and motioned for Yugi to join him.

Yugi sat down by his friend.

"Yugi, Yami is going to be upset that you didn't tell him, but he's not going to be angry at you. I know that. Yami cares too much about you. He's going to be angry at John for what he did to you. Yami isn't going to get angry and yell." Atemu said.

"Atemu, this is Yami we're talking about. If he doesn't yell, then I'll do anything that you want me to." Yugi said.

Atemu smirked. "I'll keep that in mind." Atemu said.