Happy Lives

~Fifteen Years Later~

Yugi was standing in the kitchen making sandwiches which he then put onto the three plates he had sitting on the counter beside him. He then put the sandwich meat back into the refrigerator. He then put some potato chips into the plates before he set all three plates onto the kitchen table. He then got three drinks out of the refrigerator and put them at each plate.

There was the sound of laughing coming from upstairs.

"Selena! Katrina! Nick! Lunch!" Yugi called upstairs.

The sound of feet was heard pounding on the stairs before three children ran into the room.

"Thank you, Papa." all three said before they headed over to the table and sat down.

Yugi smiled at the three.

Three years after Yugi had started back to his ice-skating, Yugi had found out that he was pregnant.

Yami and Atemu had been thrilled by the news.

They had ended up having twins. The boy had star-shaped, tri-color hair with no lightening bolt streaks, maroon eyes; soft features with large, round eyes, and pale skin. He had been named Brian. The girl had had streaks of blonde through her tri-color hair, sharp features with narrow, amethyst eyes, and lightly tanned skin. She had been named Alexandria. They were now twelve.

Yugi had taken a year off from ice-skating before going back.

Four years later, Yugi had gotten pregnant again. This time, he had given birth to twin boys. One boy had star-shaped, tri-color hair with lightening bold streaks, sharp features with narrow, crimson eyes, and pale skin. He had been named Trent. The other boy had had star-shaped, tri-color hair with no lightening bolt streaks, soft features with round, wide amethyst eyes, and deeply tanned skin. He had been named Terrance. They were now eight.

Four year later, Yugi had gotten pregnant again and given birth to triplets this time. One girl had tri-color hair with no blonde streaks, round, wide maroon eyes, and deeply tanned skin. She had been named Selena. The other girl had tri-color hair with blonde streaks, sharp features with narrow, amethyst eyes, and lightly tanned skin. She had been named Katrina. The boy had had star-shaped, tri-color hair with lightening bolt streaks, soft features with round, wide eyes, and lightly tanned skin. He had one amethyst eye and one crimson eye. He had been named Nicolas, Nick for short. They were now four.

After that, Yugi had firmly said no more kids.

As for Yugi's ice skating career, it had gone great. He had skated until he was twenty-nine. After ten international titles along with four national titles plus five Olympics medals, one bronze, three silvers, and two gold, Yugi had decided that it was time for him to retire and focus on his family.

"Papa, when is Daddy getting home?" Katrina asked.

"You know that Daddy has to work late sometimes. He'll be home by six at the latest, though." Yugi answered.

Yami, known as Daddy to the kids, had decided to become a lawyer. He handled mainly civil cases and worked a lot, but he always made time for his family. He had a thriving practice and was a well-respected lawyer with a reputation for rarely losing.

As for Atemu, he had excelled at cooking so much that he owned his own five-star restaurant. It was called Ancient Wonders because the interior had the look of different times in history, depending on the part of the restaurant that you were seated in.

"Eat your lunch and then you can go outside." Yugi said.

The three kids nodded and started eating.