At School and At Home

The following day, Yami and Atemu had gotten up and gotten dressed for school that day.

Before heading downstairs, the two looked into Yugi's room to see that he was sound asleep, a smile on his face.

"Well, at least he seems to be having happy dreams." Yami said. 

"Yeah. He hasn't had any happy dreams in a while." Atemu said.

"Because of that bastard." Yami growled.

Atemu placed a hand on Yami's shoulder. "Calm down, Yami. We don't need Yugi to hear you." Atemu said.

Yami nodded before he looked back at his sleeping Hikari and new boyfriend.

"I wonder what Yugi's dreaming about." Atemu mused.

Yami looked at Atemu. "I could find out." Yami said.

Atemu glared at him. "That would be an invasion of Yugi's privacy." Atemu said.

Yami shrugged. "I'm just saying that I could do it." Yami said.

"I think I'll live without knowing what Yugi's dreaming about." Atemu said. He looked back at Yugi before he added, "I hope it's about us, though."

"Me, too." Yami agreed.

Atemu shut the door, and the two headed on downstairs.

Solomon turned when he heard the two and smiled. "I'm glad you're up. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to come up to wake you up." Solomon said.

"Yeah. We got up because we didn't want you to have to disturb Yugi." Atemu said.

"I wouldn't have. I would have come up to your room to wake you up. That's what I really didn't want to do." Solomon replied.

Yami realized what he meant. "You really didn't need to worry, Grandpa. If you had come up to our room, you would have just found us asleep, and we were in clothes." Yami assured him.

"Well, boxers." Atemu corrected.

Solomon raised an eyebrow. "And here I thought you two went at it every night, especially since you hadn't seen each other in the last week." Solomon said.

Yami and Atemu both turned bright red at this statement. "Grandpa!" the two said.

Solomon laughed. "Come now, boys. I was young once, too. It's nothing to be ashamed of." Solomon said.

"Well, I guess neither of us really had the energy last night. Atemu had a really long weekend, and I had a really long day." Yami said.

"Hmm. I see your point." Solomon agreed.

"How long are you going to let Yugi sleep in?" Yami asked.

"As long as he wants. With what he's been through, I think he deserves the chance to get some rest." Solomon replied.

"No joke. If he needs the painkillers, they're in the cabinet where we keep all the medicine." Atemu said.

"All right, Atemu. Thanks." Solomon said. He then set two bowls of oatmeal on the table. "Now eat. You have twenty minutes before you have to leave for school." Solomon said.

Yami and Atemu then started to eat their breakfast.

Once they were done, the two grabbed their bags and headed out the door.

Solomon took the empty bowls and started to wash them. 'It makes me angry when I think about what that boy did to my Yugi. He didn't deserve all that has been done to him. I wonder of he is moving too fast into a relationship with Yami and Atemu.' Solomon thought. He then remembered what Yugi said about being in love with Yami and Atemu for so long without telling them. 'Than again, maybe they are just what he needs to heal the damage that has been done to him. At least I know that Yami and Atemu are going to take care of Yugi.' Solomon thought.