Ski Vacation

THERE IS A LEMON IN THIS CHAPTER, SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM, DON'T READY THE SECTION BETWEEN THE BOLD WARNINGS!

* * * * * 

Yugi, Yami, and Atemu had arrived at Yoshimori's Ski Paradise.

Yami and Atemu were amazed by how much snow there was, and they were now glad that Yugi had been so insistent on them getting all the warm clothes they did.

"Come on. We had better check in." Yugi said.

The three headed inside to the front desk.

A young woman looked up and smiled welcomingly at them. "Hello. Welcome to Yoshimori's Ski Paradise. How can I help you?" the woman asked.

"We had reservations for the next two weeks. It should be under Mutou." Yugi said.

The woman looked it up on her computer. "Yes. Your cabin is ready. I will have someone show you the way." the woman said. She then handed Yugi an envelope. "This has two keys for the cabin. Please return them when you check out." the woman said.

"We will." Yugi said.

A young man came up to show the way to their cabin.

The three had only brought one suitcase apiece, so they were able to easily carry the luggage that they had with them.

The young man showed them the way to their cabin, which was cabin number 7. "Enjoy your stay." the man said before he left.

Yugi used one of the keys to open the cabin, and the three went in.

The cabin had a living room that was a good size for the three of them. There was a 36" flat screen TV along with a DVD player on a stand. There was also a fireplace that had already had a fire going. The kitchen was off to the right, and it looked like a good-sized kitchen for them.

"Nice." Yami said as he set his luggage down.

Yugi and Atemu did the same as they took off their coats and scarves.

Atemu then looked through the cabin. "Well, we might have a problem." Atemu said.

"What's that?" Yugi asked.

"There's only one bedroom." Atemu said.

"There is?" Yami asked.

Atemu nodded.

Sure enough, there was only one bedroom, but the bed was more than big enough for the three of them.

"I wonder if Grandpa knew about this." Yami mused.

"He might not have." Yugi said.

However, Yugi knew good and well that his grandfather had originally reserved them a cabin with two bedrooms, but since Yugi had plans for this trip, he decided to call and change the cabin that they had. He made sure that it only had one bed, but would be more than big enough for the three of them to share.

"Well, I suppose one of us will have to take the couch." Yami said.

"Please, Yami. The bed is more than big enough for the three of us." Yugi said as he walked back to get his suitcase.

Yami leaned over to Atemu and said, "I'm not worried about room. I'm worried about what we might do."

"Like deciding to jump him." Atemu added.

Yugi walked past them and into the room.

Yami and Atemu went to get their luggage and moved it into the bedroom as well.

Once the three were unpacked, they headed back into the living room.

"So, what should we do now?" Yami asked.