Back to school!

Sorry for the late update I was really busy with things. Without further of due let's post this story!love y'all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I got up and got dressed to go to school. "Eren are you dressed?!" " yes mom I am!" I was the first day back. I heard that their was a new teacher named mr. Ackerman. I looked on the school website but no one mentioned him. I got into my car and started to drive. I looked at a forest with trees. Those where some big ass trees.  drove my car and hopped out. I looked at my school schedule and see that I had Mr. Ackerman for first period and ninth.

There were nine periods in one school day. I took my seat and sat next to this girl named Mikasa. She had beautiful black hair and wore a pair of shorty shorts and a Adidas crop top with converses. She was pretty but I was not into girls. I was gay. I did not tell my mom yet but, I think that she was getting suspicious of me because I read a lot of doujinshi. I said hi to her but she did not response.

Finally the teacher came in and introduced himself. He called himself Mr.Ackerman. I thought he was so damn hot. He told us that he was 25 years old. I was 21. Maybe I have a chance to- wait why am I thinking about this. He handed out a worksheet asking questions about us. I looked at one specific question and gasp. He wanted to know if we were gay. What the fuck?! "Answer all questions honestly I can tell when people are lying to me. Answer ALL of them." He looked at me while saying this.
"Oi brat what is your name?" He stared at me.

I hesitate to response but that only seemed to madden him. "Brat respond to me or you will have double the homework." "I am Eren Yeager !" "Tch meet me after classes at 3:00 I need to speak to you." I nod in response and continued to do the paperwork.

I answered the question about being gay. I said no to save my sanity.

I heard the bell and headed out. I can hear the girls talk about how hot he was and how they wanted to get smashed by him. Yes I did think he was hot but did not really think about it. "Oi brat, don't forget to see me after classes of you will be punished with an extra 5 hours of homework" "y-yes sir" I said to mr. Ackerman. He collected my paper and handed a new one to me. "I know you lied in some of the questions try again mr. Yeager."

I head out and now I feel very weird. I don't know what it was but it was like butterflies were stuck in my stomach. I was feeling weird whenever I was near mr. Ackerman. Hell whenever I would see him I would feel weird. I was in sixth period and mr. Ackerman came in and wanted to see me. We walked to his room.

I can feel my heartbeat (can you hear my heart beat? Tired feeling never enough! lol I had to) more and more as we approached his classroom. I sat down in a chair near his desk. He handed me the paper I did in class. "Oi why did you lie about being gay Yeager?" "What! How the hell did you-" "I know a lot about you because I use to work with your mom and she would always talk about you." "Oh ok" I sat their in silence for a few minutes.  

Mr. Ackerman finally broke the silence saying
"My name is Levi address me as Levi in and out of class." "But you are my teacher!" "I don't care address me as Levi or daddy" "ahhh what!" "Hahaha just kidding but do call me Levi even in class" I sat there and Levi told me to restart the paper. I still said no on being gay.   "YEAGER YOU ARE GAY NOW WRITE THAT ON THE DAMN PAPER!"

I blush and wrote yes on the paper. I feel so damn embarrassed. The bell rang and I know that I would see Levi in a couple of hours. I say goodbye and head out the door. "Oi don't forget the meeting with me after school!" I nod and head out the door.

To be continued .......................